MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Read my post above about the 2nd GFOG.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good to hear, brother! I did miss this post! lol
I might think about maybe 50% shade next week. Put her in full sunlight the first half of the day, then move her into partial shade the hotter part of day.

4 Likes

When I want to give out a likeā€¦ I WILL give out a like!

9 Likes

Will do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, only a couple days outside, and sheā€™s not very big yet. That heat might hurt her, it might not either, but I just wouldnā€™t take any chances. better safe than sorry. lol

4 Likes

Iā€™ll take a pic of the one outside. BRB

1 Like

I thought that was the one you put outside, lol figured ya brought it in for safety reasons or something like.

2 Likes

No. Thatā€™s the second one that we had survive my terrible care of cuttings.
This is the one that had calcium deficiency a few days ago. I think she is looking much better now.
The second GFOG might end up outside as well but she is still pretty small.

12 Likes

I stand by my original thoughts on the shade

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, & all the green room gang checking in this morning. I donā€™t even want to comment on the weather, seems like most of us are experiencing something extreme. Have a great day gang! :blush::beach_umbrella::sun_with_face::+1::facepunch::crazy_face::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why sheā€™s sitting under that Oak tree. :wink:

4 Likes

Since you ARE part of the gang I hope you listen to yourself.
:wink:
Good morning. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yup I agree better in shadeā€¦ better safe than sorryā€¦ jp nailed it

4 Likes

Looks :eyes: like the shot of cal mag worked. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Yes. It seems to have done the trick.
How often should I administer the Cal Mag? Iā€™ve only used it a couple of times.

3 Likes

I would try to give it the same dose once a week to see how it goes and adjust as need. I water my outside plant every 2 or three days because of the heat, but only give the cal mag same dose once a week as long as I donā€™t see the problem returning. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I would use it every other watering unless you continue to see lockout deficiencies, then try every watering.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday
@MoBilly id also cover your containers so they donā€™t get too hot in the sun. My roots usually cook in containers :disappointed:

Hopefully you have fun with funny Gus :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™d use it at least once a week, if not twice. we use it twice a week here.

3 Likes

Out of likes but thanks everyone. I would have gone too light with it for sure.
:pray:t3:

2 Likes