MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Lmao that cat above is hysterical! Goodmorning bro… and Goodmorning to everyone around today! 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

3 Likes

Good morning everybody…enjoy the day

4 Likes

Good morning! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad it works for you, man. I knew you would like it. Wait till you try that Chunky Junky. Hoo Boy!

4 Likes

d8JBdDJ

6 Likes

Awesome! Now please tell me how to modify my Spider Farmer 4000 to have a dimmer controller. LOL
The manufacturer says it is impossible. I’m inclined to agree. Maybe just use the LEDs and put a couple of different drivers on it… ?

I have less understanding about electronics than I do about how a woman thinks…
:joy:

5 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Yeah…electronics and women can be confusing. I’ve looked into shrooms for micro dosing. Just haven’t been where my head is in the right space.

1 Like

Even the led lights installed are not dimmable bro.
Changing drivers isn’t going to do a thing if the lights aren’t dimmable.

2 Likes

I kinda had that though in the back of my mind @Oldjoints but I was hoping I was wrong. lol

1 Like

I just bought two lightly used 4000’s for $360 for both lights. They are like brand new. He has 8 more he wants to sell.

3 Likes

Brother, If I had the scratch I’d jump on that in a NY second. But I have to waste my money on useless stuff like food, medicine, electricity, gas… lol
I’ll have another windfall someday and I’ll pop for a better light. You can bet on that.
:wink:

3 Likes

He wanted $240 a light but I talked him down to the 360 for two and he went for it…… I didn’t bitch at all!

4 Likes

Hell no! I wouldn’t bitch a bit! lol

2 Likes

Did it come with a schismatic drawing? If not let me so I can look :eyes: into it for you. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Still gettin caught up on my reading…

Brother @MoBilly Ms Trish brought me our power bill on Saturday morning and said, “What the hell is this?”

It was the highest bill we have ever had on this farm.

This crap is getting serious, not sure what I can do to reduce consumption.

Well maybe discontinue lighting in the greenhouse might help but they are all LEDs so probably not. This is nuts.

3 Likes

I think that’s what they want to call the “New Normal”.
:angry:

4 Likes

I think I’ve had it around 3 1/2 years. I would be lucky to find the lit that came with it.
The LED’s are probably not designed to be used with a dimmer. It would be cool though. Maybe a brain such as yours holds the answer. :slight_smile:
If you come up with something I’d love to read up on it.
:pray:

2 Likes

Do you got the paper :page_facing_up: work that came with it?

1 Like

I’m sure it’s somewhere around here. I’ll try to get out to the storage when I can. It’s way too hot now. I would melt out there.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good evening everyone. Hope you all had a great day
A tutorial for solar panels coming @OhNo555 ?

2 Likes