MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Hell yeah!! I’d like to figure out how to stop giving to the electric co

2 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Terpsnpurps, @Golfnutt, and the rest of the green room gang. Have a great day guys! :ok_hand::beach_umbrella::ocean::sun_with_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 and the rest of you wonderful folks!

7 Likes

Morning brother mine. Hope you got your chores done early. Too hot out there already.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all having a great day

2 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and company!!

2 Likes

Yeah @BigMike55. Chores are done and I’ve been broke down at the end of my driveway for a couple of hours trying to get going. A neighbor finally stopped and pulled the truck back to the house. I am without transportation again…
Oh well.

3 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen

1 Like

Well that’s not getting a like!!! At least you broke down in the driveway that is a bit more convenient than the side of the road

3 Likes

Yeah. That’s the first thing went through my mind. I was headed to the feed store. That would have sucked.

2 Likes

So what did it do or not do? Do you know what is broken?

2 Likes

I was going along fine and it just died straight out and would not hit a lick when I tried to start it. It cranks over just fine so my guess is the fuel filter or pump needs replaced.
One other possibility is the catalytic converter needs replaced. The check engine light came on a few months ago and the diagnostics showed the converter was going bad.
We’ll get the old thing going again. That’s the first time in over 30 years it stopped running on us. Can’t complain too awful much. lol

6 Likes

At least both are an easy check. One just opening a line and the other dropping the converter.

1 Like

Yep. We’ll have it going pdq.

1 Like

When my converter went out I just punched a hole straight through it , was a little louder but solved the problem. Had to leave it on because that state had inspections and wouldn’t pass with out one they could see. Did have to temporarily lean out the carb a little to pass emissions but made it through.

6 Likes

Good idea @Oldjoints .

And the fun just keeps rolling! The phone co just dug into my waterline while putting in fiber cable.
Don’t know how long I’ll be without water but they said they got it covered. What a day. lol

6 Likes

If the electric company heads your way RUN!

4 Likes

Some days are like this. You just gotta laugh and trudge through to the other side. lol

4 Likes