MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Wow, I can’t believe they left your driveway blocked. WTF.

1 Like

Just now got the water turned back on. What a day.

5 Likes

Geez sounds like a fiasco @MoBilly. Glad you have water again tho!

1 Like

Good night everyone. I’m turning in for the night. It’s been a long day.
:v:t4:

6 Likes

Have a good night broski!

1 Like

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555

3 Likes

Good morning :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Golfnutt, hooray we had rain all night and getting about 4 to 5 inches more! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Aye, Bro Mo! And the rest of you knuckleheads.

3 Likes

Morning all you testy tricome testers ! We finally have rain. We’ve only had 1" since March. Now expecting 4-5 from the Hurricane.

5 Likes

Good morning all.
Out of water again. The last thing they did before they left was create one more leak while fixing the one before it. It started seeping up an hour or so after they left. My nephew called and had me shut the water off yet again. Yay!
The crew is down at the highway atm. They are in for a surprise when they come up the driveway.

5 Likes

Morning all. Hope they actually fix it today.

2 Likes

Here’s hoping @Gho13 . I’m getting a little tired of this.

1 Like

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far! Sorry to heat that @MoBilly and I hope they get it done right this time

2 Likes

Actually I can’t fault them too awful much. The people that put the waterline in before we bought the property were stealing water from the county line. They put it in fast and shallow and it meanders around quite a bit. When I say “shallow” I’m talking six inches underground at one point!
We’ve always had to keep the water flowing during the bad cold weather but had no Idea it was that screwed up. The few places we had to hook in to it was actually below the freeze line. We had no idea about the rest of the line.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about the truck Mo, I hope you get rolling against soon.

Those workers seemingly appear incompetent, but they are probably hourly workers who are making messes just so they get a little overtime :joy:

Oh man! Maybe the workers will bury the new lines a little better? I hope they do what they need and get out of your hair as soon as possible.

3 Likes

I’ve been talking with the rest of the family and I think we are going to pool our funds to rent a digger and put in a whole new system.

3 Likes

That is a good idea! That will help a lot when it freezes.

Use Pex, it is easy to work with and won’t burst or rust.

1 Like