MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Pex comes in sizes up to 2.0” in diameter and can be purchased in many plumbing supply shops or online.

3 Likes

Well dang @MoBilly one problem after another eh? I hope you get it all figured out soon. I got a text today saying they would like to hire me for that position I applied for so that’s great. I’ll start there Monday and when I go back to my weekend job tomorrow I’ll put in my 2 weeks and I’ve already put in my saved up 60 hrs time off and I’m wondering if they are gonna fight me on giving me the pay since I plan to use 60 hrs on my last 5 days so I don’t have to work 2 jobs back to back

7 Likes

Well, we’re back in the modern world. Showers for everyone!!! lol

5 Likes

Just don’t abandon your plan to get that line below the freeze point. It will save you headaches down the road.

3 Likes

Been doing some measuring today @Oldjoints .

2 Likes

It looks like 2,200’ of line will reach everyone’s houses.

1 Like

Well that won’t be what I call cheap no matter what you use. But if everyone chips in will be well worth it.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ll have to sell something to come up with my part of it.

1 Like

Dress up real nice and get on that street corner.

4 Likes

What @Oldjoints … and have a going out of business sale?
:rofl:

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Good afternoon in your hood by now. Sounds like you have some inconveniences going at home. Some of my plumbing might be 80 years old. No records. One of the houses that was on the National Guard base here. Bought for next to nothing, and moved. The way my house was built, they just knocked the walls apart, moved everything, assembly here.
I was clueless how it was built until we had a 2nd story added. Old contractor knew what was up. I love the knotty pine in the main living area.
Shoot… don’t mean to be rude. Stop at your place to talk about me? Sorry.
Other than the water problem. How’s life. You managed to get a line wet lately? PEACE. CP

3 Likes

Take the goat, offer stud service……

4 Likes

Not rude at all bro. :+1:t4:
I haven’t been on the water since my Granddaughter was here. Just don’t seem to have the time or it’s just too hot out… I’ll get out there asap though.

4 Likes

Actually I’ll probably have to sell a couple of the young milkers I have coming up. It is what it is though. We’ll get it somehow.

2 Likes

Make life easy and rent a ditch witch……

3 Likes

OH hell yeah. We have a few other things that need done that would better be done with an excavator. We’ll rent one and do the line and the other work at the same time.

3 Likes

Hey bud. Being on, or even near the water when it’s hot :hot_face::fire: can really mess you up. That added reflection just fries ya!
I need to sanitize 10 cases of half pint wide mouth jars. Make sure I have lids and rings. A couple big jars of pepperoncini pieces. Or whole. My buddies that still fish commercially are doing good with Albacore. I can’t get out there, but I love that home canned tuna. I think I’ve gone 36 years not purchasing a can in the store. 35 for sure. I’ll need help looking it out, then I can handle it from there. You busy @SHSC-1 ? I’ll make sure the aren’t peanuts. Just 4-5, 25-30# fish. Glad I’m still in the barter world loop. It’s a danged nuisance getting older. I think I’m in the wrong thread to complain too. Ha!

6 Likes

There’s still a lot of barter going on around these parts.
:+1:t4:

5 Likes

Hopefully flower can be part of the barter with some shine!! :grin::grin:

4 Likes

:shushing_face:
I know nothing of which you speak… :innocent:

5 Likes