MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Nobody is listening to me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen
Look out the window… Is there a gray bird out there? Look at the left eye. It’s the camera. If it reflects back at you then don’t do anything you don’t want recorded.
OH and I almost forgot… the right eye will be a microphone so don’t say anything either…
You’re welcome.

5 Likes

Kookoie, kookoie !

3 Likes

My fishing buddy Monty got caught too many times growing. The next time was gonna be a big deal. He built a killer still , bartering with that.
Alcohol’s not me thing. But I can appreciate it in the right context for some. This stuff was pretty. He was an excellent grower and fisherman. The hooch apparently was excellent too…

2 Likes

No booze for me either, have to keep the world safe from the stupidity I’m capable of when drunk :rofl::rofl:
Have 23 years sober. I can be around it up until a point.

7 Likes

That’s a long time. Before I quit in '87, 24 hours was a long time. Isn’t that wild when you think about it? Doesn’t bother me a bit how others choose to roll…,

3 Likes

I like good shine but I don’t drink much at all.

2 Likes

It’s amazing the change. Congratulations yourself with your direction.
I don’t mind it until the switch happens, than it’s just time for me to go :grin:
I get reminders watching my friends drink nowadays, so grateful I don’t have to go through the ringer anymore

3 Likes

Me either that’s why I’m such a stoner hahaha

4 Likes

Love doin barter/trades! Rose’s pop n me once painted an old woman’s house for a 350lb hog ($35.00 to butcher out in 1984) lol Of course him n me both wanted the brain for scrambling into eggs! Split the hog in half for each of us… fed us through the winter and then some!
I still do bater whenever I can, lol

4 Likes

Congratulations @Emeraldgreen on 23 years of no booze …way yo go…I’m at year 5 going on 6

7 Likes

Congratulations to you and thank you :pray:

5 Likes

I never really liked the feeling of being drunk. After a couple of drinks and I got relaxed that’s where I stop at 99.9% of the time. The few times I’ve been hung over were enough for me.

1 Like

That’s the difference between normal people and me. I take a few drinks and it’s like a switch is turned on!

Pro tip. No hangover if you don’t stop drinking :rofl:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG’s. Have a wonderful Friday everyone.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning brothas! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope the water is fixed and back on in no time!

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Greenfingers, @InTheWoods, @HighTilliDie, and the rest of the green room gang. We are getting more rain :cloud_with_rain: today till around noon :clock12: when it moves out, but we also got cooler weather! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::blush::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope you have a happy day.

6 Likes