MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Happy Friyaaay, BTW! I hope the weather is acceptable and everyone who isn’t already retired has an excellent weekend!

4 Likes

In case one joint ain’t enough…

5 Likes

One is plenty for me…. IMG_1122

9 Likes

DAMN! lol If one that size don’t do it, you need to change to something ele!

4 Likes

Son of a bitch… if that joint gets stubbed out that’ll lose a quarter bag lol… I saw 1 like that 1 time at a concert

3 Likes

Man incredible bro! I’d love to make that happen someday!

2 Likes

That is a good one, I am going to copy it so I can use it too! Hope you don’t mind. :wink::blush::ok_hand::star_struck::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Just try to stop the electric :zap: company from picking my pockets! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Late good morning Mo,Jp,oldjoints,ohno555. I stumbled over this thread the other morning, I wanted to drop in and say hello.

5 Likes

This is the only place to be… the 4 corners of the 4 horsemen jp bm oj mo, knights of the square table lol

1 Like

Welcome to the Greenroom @Strikingviking ! As I say to everyone “Please feel welcome to join in any time you get a notion”.
:+1:t4:

5 Likes

Yeah man… it’s getting to be bs with them… thought there wasn’t supposed to be monopolies :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I am excited to be here. I’m really enjoying the community. I have soaked up all kinds of good knowledge the last couple months around here.
I hope your water and phone situation get figured out @MoBilly.

2 Likes

JP keeps flirting with me, he says they are sales but they get me excited regardless. :wink:

2 Likes

They are just that my friend, lol half the normal price of $20.00 pack.

5 Likes

My friend @JohnnyPotseed is a seed producing machine @Strikingviking .
I don’t normally promote his gear because everyone knows he is one of my best friends on here so they might (rightly) assume that I am slightly bias in my opinion. lol
But you will never go wrong purchasing his seeds. The man is a legend in the growing world.

11 Likes

Once you start getting genetic from JP or any of the top notch sponsors we have, you will never need to go anywhere else unless it’s something special that you just can’t live with out.:ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you’re all well

6 Likes

Doing OK ATM @Emeraldgreen . Just got the truck ready for the wrecker to haul it to the shop. I hate all this computerized nonsense! Ditch the idea of catalytic converter, ditch the fuel injection, and put a dependable old carburetor on the dang thing. I can rebuild one anytime it’s needed and go on down the dang road!!!

Dingdangdiddlydadburnitall!!!

5 Likes

Afternoon @Emeraldgreen ! Hope you are going 90 today!

3 Likes