MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Oh yeah promote away!! Bias be damned :grin:

5 Likes

I couldnā€™t get my garden going this year cuz family issues but I am primed for next spring. Going to be running the NL#2 from JP for my indica and Trainwreck for my sativa. Iā€™m itching to get to grow out his Frankenstein crosses. I am super excited about the Brain Damage and Blue Tara too.

4 Likes

@Strikingviking
When cuts of @JohnnyPotseed 's original Frankenstein become available, you should really obtain a few. You will be amazed at this amazing strain.
Most of the crosses show a huge influence from the Frankenstein because her genetics are so strongly locked in. I havenā€™t grown them myself yet but Iā€™ve read others grow and smoke reports. But I can personally attest to the outstanding nature of the original. I made some female seeds last year and even having been seeded itā€™s still my go to weed for pain and relaxation.
Of all the strains I have available, itā€™s the only one that I keep right next to my easy chair.

8 Likes

@MoBilly ā€¦with your permission my friend. This is Frankensteinā€™s ā€˜storyā€™
All seeds were bought in 1998
White Russian
Sour Diesel
The Pure(Skunk#1)
Blueberry
White Rhino
Hawaiian Snow
G13
Then added Maui Wowie
and crossed back with;
White Russian
sour diesel
I took 3.5 years to blend these strains, with literally hundreds of seedlings/clones in cups,
all labeled and cataloged. Then another 1.5 years to smooth her out to a consistent stable plant.
I named her Frankenstein for obvious reasons, lolā€¦ parts of many to make ā€˜The Oneā€™!
She wasnā€™t bred for commercial use, I bred her out of love for the plant and as personal/medicinal for the wife and myself.
All our friends and family got to where that was all they wanted, over any others I had available. Iā€™d pass out seeds and clones along with buddage. Theyā€™d take the buddage/seeds/clones back to their hometowns/states and she became gradually known across the country.
I always asked only that no one mention my name, for reasons Iā€™m sure most understand, lol.
If looked up online, youā€™ll see ā€˜breeder unknown, lineage unknownā€™, but there were a lot of folks in the Ganja world that knew, but kept my secret, due to my doing all of this in an illegal state!
For over 23 yrs this has been our daily smoke. You never become inured or immune to it, and it always performs!
She has been grown as a ā€˜clone onlyā€™ for all these years. Just in the past couple of years a few clones were reversed by myself and a few other growers, and used to pollinate other Frankieā€™s clones, to make feminized seeds.

15 Likes

And now Iā€™m down to just this much @JohnnyPotseed .

:cry:

7 Likes

Wow that lineage is insane. I will be putting a little away for the next Frankenstein release. I definitely need to get some clones from you once I get into a place out of town. Iā€™m definitely in need of a steady pain relief strain that doesnā€™t fade. I have been tracking down Herijuana and White Rhino, NLā€™s HKā€™s, Rom looking for the Nerve pain relief.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the good thing about her! lol Itā€™s used for both recreational as well as pain relief! Itā€™s all dependent on how many tokes ya take, also how long you flower her.

5 Likes

That looks covered in trichcomes! I grew some old Silver haze from Sensi that got harry like that.

3 Likes

Iā€™m almost high looking at that bud! Wait thatā€™s the chem skunk in the bong. :wink:

3 Likes

Very interesting. I have heard many things about Frankenstein, but I had not seen this. I also heard somewhere there was a reference about this strain in a movie. Not sure about that one. All I know is I just got quite a bit more excited about what I have going on. The end of October canā€™t come soon enough. Thanks again buddy. I

3 Likes

She got an ā€˜honorable mentionā€™ in Grandmaā€™s Boy, lol

9 Likes

A funny stoner movie.

3 Likes

I am not familiar with it so I will have to check it out

3 Likes

Dude! lol ya gotta watch it. Hilarious as shit, get high to watch it,lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna have to save the movieā€¦ for when I have frankieā€¦ and grow and cure ā€¦ get the movie loadedā€¦ load a bowlā€¦ and truly watch!! @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

There are sooo many downright crazy/funny parts in it! lol Everyone gets high AF throughout the whole thing.

2 Likes

I was never a huge movie fan. But I am surprised I have not heard of or seen this one. What year did this movie come out?

2 Likes

2006 is the year. You wonā€™t regret watching it! lol We have it saved in our library and watch it now n then still!

4 Likes

Yes, I just looked it up. I am still surprised. I am on aware of this. I will be definitely checking it out over the weekend. Although I like the idea mentioned above. Iā€™m not sure I want to wait till November to watch this movie.

2 Likes

Actually, just talking about it has Rose n me wanting to watch it again tonight! lol Itā€™s been about a year or so since the last time.
lol I just pulled it up for us to watch.
You will find it TFF, lol even an all-night semi-orgy in there with Grandmaā€™s friends and the starā€™s friends! lol After they all get Fā€™d up

5 Likes