MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Excellent @Hemp !
Enjoy!

1 Like

That spot was torn. I have noticed that on a few seed packets. Not sure what it’s from.
Thanks again.

2 Likes

It’s more like a cut. It’s strange. I have a few that came from @TestOfOath like that. One from JP. Not sure if they could stick a camera is there. The card looked like the machine got a hold of it. :joy:. Haven’t seen drones yet. Just talking. Bed time.

3 Likes

That’s why I use tape on everything. If they ‘tear’ the bottom to look like an accident, nothing falls out!

4 Likes

Yea I like yours. I want you to sign one for me next time. He had them taped tight. Way more than I have ever seen. :joy:. If they want me come and get me. I wouldn’t last long. The mail man gets nosier than anything. I think they think it’s coins.,

2 Likes

Funny you say that cuz, i’ve had a few ask for the card to be autographed. lol But I don’t have a white-ink pen. That’s the only way you’d see it on those cards. I might do that… lol

It just seemed kinda ‘pretentious’ ya know?

4 Likes

Johnny to be honest they will be worth more than you will ever know.

2 Likes

White paint stick would be cool especially if you can write fancy .

3 Likes

He does. He has very nice penmanship.,

2 Likes

You guys crack me up.
I’m off to try and get some zzzzzzzzzz’s.
Have a great evening.
:pray:

6 Likes

Good night @MoBilly

Off in the distance @MoBilly hears a large motor turn 6000rpms… as he looks up from the cannabis garden a flash of light goes by.

Have a great day, be kind to yourself.

6 Likes

Cool @Heliosphear ! You know that I like bikes!

4 Likes

I believe you were absolutely correct. I did a flush that day and they started looking much better. This is them today. Other than not liking the very low humidity, they’re doing much better.

Thanks for the assist.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

18 Likes

I’ve had a problem in the past with over watering the little ones. I did it again but I backed off and they are coming back around.

You can see why I have not been posting much. There’s nothing much to show.
YET!

16 Likes

Good afternoon! See your back in full swing!
Looking great

1 Like

Thanks @Emeraldgreen .
Yes. I’m still trudging along waiting for the little ones to catch another gear.
:wink:

2 Likes

Me too😂. Looks like they’re catching 2nd gear!

1 Like

Yeah. Unfortunately I believe both of my PBB are male’s. I’ll know very soon on the bigger one but they both look suspect.
The first two are enhanced photos to bring a little clarity to the picture.

I apologize for the bad photos. It takes about four or five shots to get a good one and this is as close as I could get a clear pic.

12 Likes

Your making seed! Pbb should provide something beautiful crosses! :joy:

1 Like