MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

OH no. I’m not going for seed. If these turn out male, they will meet an unfortunate end. I’d like to get some pollen from one but I don’t have the room and I need smoking bud. lol

5 Likes

If the temperature was little warmer I’d ask for them

2 Likes

Absolutely. You would get them too.

2 Likes

Sup @MoBilly
I haven’t stopped in in a while, like you say, I may have to cut back on my other followed threads, this one is moving really fast these days. :cowboy_hat_face:
Hard to keep up…LOL

Anyway in a different thread…
We were talking about folks getting sick from smoking tainted weed.
I thought of you when I read this, I know you have plenty of home grown, but thought you may know someone who buys weed at the stores.

4 Likes

Nice recovery - they look great!

My pleasure, @MoBilly!

3 Likes

Just warmed my heart.:heart: Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks. I don’t know anyone who buys from dispensaries. Actually, the only people that know, other than family, that I smoke are the two people I help out with meds.
I keep a pretty low profile.

4 Likes

Funny thing, round here I hardly know someone that does not.
Folks show me weed that has had the trichome heads knocked off.
Weed with terps added after the fact.
I have seen all kinds of crazy stuff.
They all love it too, cause it is so cheap.
Like the Walmart of weed… :rofl:

1 Like

What I mean is I don’t know anyone that smokes. Not anyone. I only began smoking, regularly out of necessity a couple of years ago. Before that I could probably count the times I’ve smoked pot. When I decided to smoke (and later, grow) I also made my mind up that it was never going to be known locally that I do. Hence, I have no smoking buddies.

9 Likes

No worries, I’ll smoke with yah buddy! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Good thing you have all of us to talk to!

6 Likes

I see, my WV is kinda the same, he has smokin buddies but they live far away in the city.
Was it you that had that story about hangin’ with the pot smoker/outlier type when you were younger but you did not smoke pot?
A guy at work maybe?
I remember the story vaguely.

2 Likes

He was my best friend since we were 15 years old @shag .

1 Like

@Heliosphear

Cheers bro!

3 Likes

Smoking Orange kush here… this is how we usta long distance smoke together on the old OG. :sunglasses:

The most token I ever got was 8 pictures.

AwwwwHELL yeah breaking out the coal chamber. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Amen and Amen.

2 Likes

Cheers @MoBilly

4 Likes

I’m hitting on some GDP flower and Frankenstein kief.

3 Likes

That is what I thought I remembered but did not want to be presumptuous.
That may make a good giveaway question in the future. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I put out the Orange Kush… Got my pipe putting in Purple Rhino by @JohnnyPotseed

4 Likes