MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I agree. Animals are a lot smarter than will give them credit for. I seen a video the other night of a raccoon playing with some bobcats.

Exactly!! Such a waste otherwise!!

1 Like

What farting?
I don’t think you should hold it in.
But I don’t wanna get shot in line if I cut one.

I try to keep telling the wife that same thing, she don’t wanna hear it!

figuratively nor literally!

2 Likes

That calls for an SBD!!!

2 Likes

That they got the worst ones. The flaming arrow that’s when you fart in your underwear and you thought it somebody

She got so used to dutch ovens that even now, many years later, if I go to pull the covers up…she grabs em!

1 Like

My friggin eyes are watering guys!

1 Like

If I talked about my grandmama farting. My granddaddy, would whip my butt. I thought they were so funny and stinky.

OH Granny could clear a large room.

1 Like

I had some friends, and I traveled on the road. Do you know how Road food is? You get dehydrated. You might go every other day. But they would go in the women’s bathroom for the clubs that we play that. Would put no toilet paper in there. Just a big old log. They got to where they would lock the girls bathrooms.
We had one guy that traveled with us, and it was like a time bomb. He could drop it be out of the area, and then it would bust.
He could tell you what would make the worst.
A slim Jim, pickled egg and a strawberry yahoo.

1 Like

That blows man!
:rofl:

We were on the road where you live at. Right outside of where they do salmon fest. He pooped in the road. It was a big storm. He said man there’s a big old frog. We went and looked. We should’ve known.
Anyway, a car came by ran over it. Everywhere the tire hit it left a mark. They ask how the road was. I told him it was kind of shitty. We got to the festival. Got some red rocks. I loved that stuff.

1 Like

Good night guys. I enjoyed the laughs.
In the AM.

1 Like

OH @Hemp ,
You are one of a kind. lol
Glad to know you.
:+1:t5:

1 Like

I’m headed to the rack too. Good night brothers.

2 Likes

Glad to know you to. JP also.
It’s like the Bob Marley song. Three Little birds on my doorstep.

1 Like

Don’t worry about a thing. Every little thing is gonna be all right. Don’t worry about a thing.
One love

Ya man.
:v:t5:

1 Like

@MoBilly This video is hosted on my website, it will take about 7 seconds to load after you press play.
http://heliosphear.space/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/IMG_8926.mov
Have a great Hump day.

1 Like