MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Haaaa! No lie. A lot different than today. Some of those bikes look like they don’t even move.
Some of those back in the day look like you had to fight it.

1 Like

I’ve been out for a minute. Lol
The old motorcycle helmets. With the big dome in the front. I would like to have one with a sidecar.

1 Like

I never dumped mine, or had it walk out from under me…um cough cough… But, lol I 'm pretty sure I got wood every time I rode that thing! Um, maybe that could be attributed to being young, dumb, and fulla ***, lol in my 20s…

3 Likes

No! that part of the anatomy we were just talking about. Let’s say it wasn’t natural. I didn’t know you could make a split like that.
The little Honda 50s. Then I remember the three wheeler. Those were crazy.

Then you never climbed on after sharing a 12 pack and a bottle of Jack with a buddy who finds humor in your stupidity… Just saying.

1 Like

No, the crazy ones were the guys that rode those like idiots. I’m not an overly intelligent guy but even I could see that physics were not considered when designing those contraptions.

1 Like

You look at those shows on YouTube. They would bust their butt. Remember the two twins. The two big boys. That was in the Guinness book of world records.

I’d rather have two or four wheels under me.
Actually, I’d rather have four hooves and a trustworthy equine under me.

1 Like

lol yeah cuz, but they don’t have the cool ‘vroom vroom’ sound. Just saying… lol

Yeah. They even fart silent, most times.

Silent but deadly. I would like to know if something was coming.

Like hell! lol That pinto of mine would part your hair with the ‘whoosh’

lol ok I see you edited after you posted lol

1 Like

Can’t stand an animal fart.

Whatever they blow cheese. I think a dog is about the worst. My son can cut them. He thinks it’s so funny.

That’s hilarious! My Granpa used to cuss that old “fartin in my face mule” all the time. You plow a field or two and you get used to the flavor of mule fart.

4 Likes

:scream: :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

Good memories guys. Thanks.

1 Like

Who doesn’t?

1 Like

Mules know when they do something like that! I’ve seen them asses look back at you n laugh! Are yas gonna tell me you never cut a ‘burner’ then NOT call your buddies to ‘come check something out’…only to roll laughing when they start gagging?

2 Likes