MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Hey @Maddawg ,
You got me to thinking about O2. I knew the plants received their O2 from that gap between the water and the screen but I had a brain fart (I guess) when designing my SIP system. My reservoir fill tube was designed to go to the bottom of the res. That cut off the fresh air from reaching the roots. I think it was OK before because the roots had not completely filled in around the sides and middle of the screen. So I raised the fill tubes to just below the screen and cut it off. I had to anchor it to the side of the top bucket but that was no big deal.
I’m betting that with a better quality of O2 they will perk up.

Thanks for firing my two functioning brain cells. They must have bumped into each other when I read your post.
:pray:t4:

13 Likes

I can tell you that every time a build a new SIP something is different from the last one. I always think the new design is the best … Until I get a little high… and sit in the garden and think about shit… and then I remember that I forgot what I was supposed to think about in the 1st place… :wink:

Speaking of that… I believe it is time to visit the Garden :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Happy New Year :partying_face:

8 Likes

LOL :joy: @TopShelfTrees1
I was just loading up your thread to wish you a Happy New Year brother!
Happy New Year!

5 Likes

I hope your year is filled with Happiness, Hope, Love, Joy and Good Health! You really are a blessing to us all, thanks for all you do :pray:t3: most of all just being a great friend

3 Likes

Thank you for that @TopShelfTrees1 .
The same thing can be said to you my friend.
May your year be filled with love, kindness, laughter, health and enough wealth for your needs and then some.

6 Likes

Thank you my brother

2 Likes

Happy New Year, @MoBilly ! I hope you and yours have a great year. :partying_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @tresbundles ! Happy New Year to you and yours as well.
:pray:t3:
Here’s to it being an awesome year for you guys too.

3 Likes

Happy New Year @MoBilly to you and your family from mine. Good growing this season brother.:heart:

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Poking around. You, @TopShelfTrees1 and @JohnnyPotseed were all kinda quiet. So I explored some active threads. Not singling anyone out, but the lack of civility was embarrassing. Nothing that would trigger a moderator. Just “snarky”, not in fun. Maybe I’m too thin skinned? I think not. In 2024 I am making a conscious choice to try and maybe just dial it back a bit. Not ever be “that guy”. If I forget and speak when or how I shouldn’t…permission granted to sound my ass.
Be nice. CP

9 Likes

Happy New Year @Greenfingers ! Back atcha! :wink::+1:t4:

I’ve seen a little of that too @crownpoodle . I’m thinking a lot of people are on edge about the whole world situation in general. It’s coming out as short tempers and quick anger as well as “snarky” comments. LOL

7 Likes

@crownpoodle @MoBilly happy new year :fireworks:. I think you’d be better off just figuring out a few of us that you can vent on! You need to have a way to let off some steam pressure or you’ll go off on the wrong person. My .02 cents

3 Likes

Can’t address other’s behavior @Emeraldgreen . Just my own. I saw the potential. Instead of stepping in, tossing a handful, I walked. It’s no fun for some people if the can’t get a rise out of you. Oh I’ll still make a comment now and then, but I’m trying to thing about why 1st. Make some sense?

3 Likes

That’s the truth. I completely get not engaging. But there are some people you can vent to if you need to?

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen
I have a few people that I can “vent” to but only a few…

BTW on another subject… My wife could use your prayers, good vibes…
:sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Prayers, good Mojo. All that positive energy on it’s way.

2 Likes

Prayers and good vibes for your wife @MoBilly

3 Likes

Smoke and prayers up for your wife. @MoBilly
Hope all is well, my friend! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

2 Likes

I proudly wear that badge, my good brother.
And big prayers sent for my lil’ sister too.

5 Likes