MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

That’s the word of the day bro.

2 Likes

Google says Kerfuffle is the word of the day. ROFLMAO

4 Likes

Such a fun word. lol
:rofl:

2 Likes

This is a good call!
Bloom khaos recommends adding calcium when using their product too.
I believe it is the cytokinin’s that need the supplemental calcium due to rapid cell division.

4 Likes

Do ya have a real one?
Mine is just in cyberspace. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I have TWO! But I don’t own them LOL…

But those of us who have visited Utila, HN, well we get a bit possessive of that slice of paradise :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice a lil’ slice of paradise for sure!

Group buy maybe… :laughing:

2 Likes

@BigMike55

What do you think? The cuttings will make it I think. The rooted… I’m thinking have a ghost of a chance. It looks like the weather helped considerably.

18 Likes

I’ll be back on after I get done with the cloner

3 Likes

I think they will make it…get them under a dome and they should pull through

1 Like

Here are some closeup shots.

This one had roots that grew through the paper towel!

The two short BC

The three tall one.

You can see that one actually started rooting.

They are all tucked into bed under the dome.

19 Likes

I’ve done what I can @BigMike55 . Now we continue to wait and see. I’m thinking we are good. :wink:
:pray:t3:

3 Likes

They don’t look near as healthy as they were when I cut them over a week ago.
I will hold off on planting my clones that I took the same day as these were took. If you don’t get a couple survivors, I will send you a couple of mine. How’s that sound?

2 Likes

That would be great for a “just in case”, but I really believe that there will be at least two survivors. Hopefully one tall and one short. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks again brother.

Unless you want me to send you a couple new ones now just to be sure.

No, that’s fine. Just hold off on that. I’m 99.2% confident in these.

2 Likes

Ok man. We will play it by ear. Keep me updated on whether they take off or not. If not, I got your six, my brother.

2 Likes

This I know. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I took a few shots this morning. I think the girls are bulking up pretty nicely.

A couple of the room. It’s getting hard to get pictures of individual plants right now but I’ll try in a couple of days to get some good shots.

Little miss Skywalker (clone from @BigMike55). I think she is one of the sharpest looking plants. She’s still stretching a little too.

The volunteer is a nice little plant. I wonder how big she would have grown had she a more ideal start in life. I am more than a little sure, now, that she’s from that Red Cherry Berry going by smell and build.

Arachnid Pie #1 is starting to bulk up.

Canna Cheese (also from @BigMike55)

Charlotte’s Yesterdream has the prettiest buds in the room in my opinion.

Arachnid Pie #1 isn’t disappointing me at all. @repins12 did a great job on both these crosses.

Arachnid Pie #2 is a little younger so she has time to bulk up. :slight_smile:

So, that’s how it’s going. I have checked out trichomes with my scope and everything is crystal clear on all but the CY. She’s just over a week ahead of the next oldest. That would be AP#1.

I never want to forget to thank any of you guys who drop by the greenroom.
Thank you all.

28 Likes

Those look great bro way to grow :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes