MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

:rofl: :joy: :laughing: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

I glad your back.

3 Likes

Looking on my friend, happy 🪴

5 Likes

In for the show. Looking good.

3 Likes

Ready to ride partner. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Mind if I hang out in this Party Room. I will behave, I promise.

11 Likes

lol Don’t believe him cuz! There ain’t a ‘behave’ bone in his body!

11 Likes

Looking good! that Charlotte’s Yesterdream is looking real sexxy.

im out of hearts but i’ll be back!!!

thnx for making my life easier by letting me know where youre at!!!

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
I make allowances for friends like our @BigMike55. But I do appreciate his effort to tone it down on here (good luck with that). lol.
He knows I like to keep a clean-ish room. After all, I hope I still have some virgin ears in the greenroom at the end of the grow. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@AceHigh , @MonasticDank and @Heliosphear ! You are most welcome in my camp. :slight_smile:
And @CornbreadJunior . You are right. I believe she is going to be something extra special. Her buds are already getting tight and full.
Glad you joined the party bro. :slight_smile:

@Heliosphear I often wondered how I would look on the back of a Brahma bull, like Alex Karras did in Blazing Saddles. lol

5 Likes

I will sit a spell and follow along Bubba.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

You are welcome here and thank you @SubSoilSelections .
:pray:

3 Likes

Here with bells on!

2 Likes

Glad you made it @GREANDAL. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Little volenteer looks better than the previous pics that you’ve shared in Mike’s thread, brother…

2 Likes

Looking good in there MoBilly, I will be following along with interest man :+1:

3 Likes

Hey @MoBilly tha is for the shout brother. Here to hang out :call_me_hand:t2::heart::v:t2:

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah! In this bitch!

3 Likes

@alwaysnoob
That’s the thing. When she came in she was yellow and covered with rust colored spots. I potted her up and she has shown real improvement since. Her new growth looks healthy in all respects other than color. I tested runoff but it’s only around 900 ppm. so I’m thinking she is getting enough food and not locked up. But yeah, you are right. I think, she likes the new light schedule. She’s starting to spread out some.
Glad to have you tag along @Shadey . Jump in with anything you want to add to the conversation.
In fact, if I didn’t mention it before, everyone, please feel free to offer any advice you wish, and if anyone sees me about to do a boneheaded move, holler loud. :slight_smile:

@LegsMahoney
Welcome to the greenroom!

@Slick1 . Glad you found the place. Please have a seat on the opposite side of the room from @BigMike55 . No reason, really, I just think you’ll like that side of the room (I heard he has gas) lol. I’ll put the hookah over there for you. :thinking: … always :thinking: .
:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you for tagging me! Got a seat pulled up

4 Likes