MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Thank you for dropping in @Emeraldgreen . :slight_smile: It won’t be a big show but it’ll be a fun ride. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking great!! I just grabbed the popcorn to watch the show. Best of luck Mo!

3 Likes

Thanks, and thanks for tagging along @PCC5rivers . :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag Mo. I’ll be over here lounging under Doug’s tree :deciduous_tree:. Some good looking girls you got there :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the invite and glad to see you starting a home for us to follow your amazing grow! Plants are looking great!! Your problem child will be fun to see what troubles she brings to ya :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks @OGTreeSlayer and @Dalorean . Yeah it’s going to be interesting. She has the sweeeeeetest smell when you do a stem rub.

3 Likes

The little volunteer (something) is looking even better today, with much less yellow. The color did come back which surprises me, but @Oldjoints told me it would bounce back. Seems he knew what he was talking about. lol

My Skywalker clone (from BigMike’s big girl) is stretching out some. I flipped her while she was a little smaller than I wanted to because I have limited space and she looked built to spread out. Also I saw BigMike’s girl. lol

The Canna Cheese is looking happier. I didn’t expect her to get quite so stretchy.
_

This Charlotte’s Yesterdream (from @repins12) is probably my favorite plant this grow. I expect some amazing looking buds from her.
__

The OGxGG4 from (@Floyd) is starting to show some baby buds. This thing stinketh!
__

My two Arachnid Pie (also from repins12) are strong plants. I wish I had topped them but I do think they will produce a fair amount of bud. Sure looks like it anyway. lol
__
Lastly, here are a few parting shots of the harem after watering.

__
And some bad news. My Bubba Kush (from @Bobgrows) turned out to be a boy. He was such a beautiful plant. I should have taken a better picture of him before I let him dry out. He joins my Bloody Monster and my Hopscotch. He is now feeding my goats. lol

__
Well that’s today’s update.
Thanks you all for your interest in my little grow. This is my spot of tranquility.
:pray:
Tell anyone that you care for, that may be struggling emotionally, that you care and are there for them. Do it today.

46 Likes

That’s usually a goodeth sign. Lol

5 Likes

Words to live by everyday

5 Likes

I can’t walk past her without giving her a little rub @Floyd . lol

6 Likes

I love those kinda plants.
Looking good @MoBilly
Keep it green brother. :smiley:

5 Likes

amen brother :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thank you @shag . Appreciate you stopping by. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the boys… luck of the draw with reg. Seeds. Sometimes you want a male for breeding, too. :v::green_heart:
Grow on my friend!

4 Likes

Yep. But I have more to drop. lol

3 Likes

Hehe. I forgot to set this to watching.
Your plants are looking spectacular, my friend.

4 Likes

@BigMike55
Thank you my friend. :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Ain’t it funny how every grow, we end up having a favorite plant?
I can run 10 plants, all the same. And to anyone else, they would probably be identical. But there is always that one standout that you say I love her the best.

10 Likes

Oh yeah. Every grow, there’s that one. I am going to try to not chose a “favorite” until after the boys are identified. That Bloody Monster broke my poor old heart.
:cry:

8 Likes

Ahh Dookie Occurs. There are more seeds around. Not a lot but some. I think I might have a spare pack if you need them.

3 Likes