MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Just stating the facts!

4 Likes

Dang @MoBilly some fine looking greenery you got there. Those roots look great. Looks like your watering was spot on. Those girls sure are putting on some weight. Wow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Looking stellar as always brother, very cool.

2 Likes

Man! I love looking at your garden. Always very healthy and clean.

3 Likes

They do look very happy.

2 Likes

Looking very good my friend. The CC doesn’t seem to be getting the attention I thought she would garner. She really is purty.
What kind of aromas are you getting from her?

1 Like

Morning over here.

3 Likes

@SubSoilSelections
I know. She is a star in my book! You asked what she smells like. I have to say, I’ve never smelled anything like her. She’s got what could be called a tangy, funky, stinkiness. that isn’t necessarily unpleasant but different. There’s a slight skunky smell along with that.
Ask @BigMike55 how great I’m not at identifying the different smells these plants put off. lol
I have five different strains in the room ranging from sweet berry to “oh my there’s a skunk loose in the house and he’s pissed off!” so I can only stem rub and walk into the next room to see what it smells like. I’m not running any filter right now. Really there’s no need where I live. There’s nobody on the property that I’m worried about (all family). I will run without filters until my good wife hollers “Uncle”. :slight_smile: Up until this grow she called the stink her “aroma therapy”.
Thanks @Mrgreenthumb, @DougDawson, BigMike55 and my buddy @Hemp .

11 Likes

Well, there’s been a tragic loss :wink: in the family. I decided a few days ago that the little Canna Cheese was suffering from being so far from the lights. I thought “I’ll just let her finish outside. No prob”.

Yeah, I started to see nanners developing. So,
What’s for lunch break today?

Canna Cheese for the first time.

21 Likes

DANG y’all! It tastes like cheese that’s kinda a little over browned in the oven! It’s not even cured and I don’t mind the taste. I just hung it long enough to know it would burn. There’s, of course, green taste but the flavor is coming through and I know I’m going to like it.

I didn’t expect much so I took two hits. Before I let out the second hit I started to feel the first come around. I am in a very good place right now. :slight_smile:
I hope it hangs on for a good long bit.

@BigMike55 . She’s definitely worthy +3. :slight_smile:
Thanks.

16 Likes

What a strange feeling.
I feel like I wanna go back to work, but I know I would probably cut my finger off. lol
I feel energized yet my body aches don’t seem to matter much right now. If it weren’t so much in my head, I’d be able to get busy again. Best not to though. Circular saws don’t have much compassion for idiots. lol

9 Likes

@MoBilly is flying high off the cannacheese…:grinning::grinning::grinning:
Very nice. I guess the Cc has agood punch to it?

3 Likes

It’s making this a longer break than I had planned. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did you ever notice how cool it looks when the sun is coming through a philodendron leaf? :thinking:

6 Likes
6 Likes

@CanuckistanPete MUGGY MUGGY!!!
That was mean! I laughed till tears! I feel friggin awesome right now.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

loved that show

2 Likes

I did too. I mean, what a cast! I don’t think there was a regular on that show that I didn’t like. I even warmed up to Ron Carey’s character after a few seasons. lol

1 Like

Dude philodendrons are the coolest plants, we got one in our back yard prob about 7-8’ tall now and needs propped up. Does yours flower yet? They don’t flower for the first 10 years of their life. Then comes the huge bananas. So cool but stinky when they die off

2 Likes

@Dalorean
One of our houseplants is a Philodendron selloum. We allowed a few runs to just go as long as they wanted. It is, probably, just under eight feet from tip to pot. We have had this plant for over 30 years.

4 Likes