MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

But my sister graduated from high school with Billy Bob Thornton. Malvern Arkansas.

3 Likes

Just swinging in to compliment your work MoBilly! Beautiful plants from wall to wall, cool to hear that cheese plant actually has cheesy terps too, been curious about that one

2 Likes

He was in the movie Sling Blade I know everybody knows that. He was also a drummer for Colonel Bruce Hampton if I’m not mistaken

2 Likes

That was one of my favorites. Look at the first episode his wife did not want him to go to work that day because there was bombings and shootings. Crazy not much has changed.

1 Like

LOL, yeah I loved that show. Do you remember that episode @MoBilly ?

2 Likes

Those look really sharp man props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Oh yeah @DougDawson . I remember it. Truly had me laughing my rear off though. I’ve been needing that. lol
My wife and I never missed an episode of the show.

Thanks @LegsMahoney and @ColeLennon
:pray:t3:

3 Likes

I have the whole series brother. I can give you a link and you could download them if you want :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I turned the lower fan up because I didn’t want to risk problems with mold. The lower leaves and larfy buds don’t like it at all. Am I risking stress induced nanners trying to prevent a different problem?

I couldn’t resist taking a full room picture.

25 Likes

Please do!
Thanks brother.
:wink:

2 Likes

I would say they should be fine. Although you could just remove them and that would remove the fear altogether and provide more air flow. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m leaning toward that. BUT I JUST GOT MY BUBBLE BAGS!
:cry:
I had plans for those larfy buds. lol
I bet they would still work though. I think I will take them tomorrow morning while the lights are still on.
:slight_smile: Thanks.

4 Likes

Ok, there are 8 seasons, we need to do this in batches, lol. I am uploading the first 3 seasons. I will PM you a link to download them. When you got them let me know and I will delete them and add the next 3.

3 Likes

It’ll take a butt load of time at my connection speed. :slight_smile:
Don’t get in a hurry. lol
6mbps takes a bit of time, as you know, to download large files.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Won’t be bad bud, just a bunch of data. Each episode is around 180MB. Take your time.

2 Likes

OH yeah, 30min shows… Duhh.

3 Likes

If they have frost they will work.

2 Likes

All in the Family and the Jefferson. Chico and the man. So many other shows that where good.

3 Likes

I really liked TAXI. And WKRP in Cincinnati.

5 Likes

The radio show I liked. They don’t like shows like that anymore. You could actually sit down and enjoy something funny.

2 Likes