MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Thank you @herojuana.tom
Like I said, I’m pretty set up for stuff to grow. I have some good friends on here that saw to that. lol

And @Floyd is right. Stuff happens. So onward we shall go.

Yeah. I agree. There’s no need in that.

10 Likes

All good, MoBilly. It sounded like you could use a tent, a fan, or some ducting… I will leave the offer open in case any such need arises. :v:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear the bad news @MoBilly , something like that can happen to anybody. Just some bad luck I guess. I see you have some more beans on deck, what do you have cooking there?

2 Likes

Thank you @herojuana.tom . I will definitely keep that in mind.
:pray:

@Mrgreenthumb
Those are fem Frankenstein x Arachnid Pie (White Widow-American pie).
I’m, probably, just testing to see if they germinate. I have to admit, though, It’ll be hard not to put one or two in dirt. lol
These are the first seeds that I intentionally created. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wow. That cross sounds fantastic. You have to get a few of them verging, would love to see what they look like

1 Like

Got knocked off… back in the saddle again.

Whoopi-ty-aye-oh
Rockin’ to and fro
Back in the saddle again
Whoopi-ty-aye-yay
I go my way
Back in the saddle again

6 Likes

It’s not how many times you get knocked down…
:+1:t5:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your heater issues. Hopefully was minimal damage with how close to finishing they were.

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen
The only casualty, (it’ll never bounce back I’m afraid), was the Skywalker. She must have been lower on water than all but the OG x GG4 RIL. Those two were hurt by this. She was coming along nicely but still at least 2 weeks from finish. The trichomes are crystal clear on her. :frowning:
The others will finish out nicely if they don’t herm like crazy.
:pray:t5:

6 Likes

Not so great a tragedy after all! Good news my friend.

2 Likes

What I can’t understand is that I’ve read of people that had plants in 120 degree heat for a day or two that didn’t do this. I have no idea just how hot it was in there but the heat coming out when I opened the door was intense.

5 Likes

:crossed_fingers:for the finishing up nicely!

I recall reading that you were interested in the spirit train f2. Did you get them?

2 Likes

Yes. I hope I remembered to thank you for them! If not please forgive. I try to be considerate in that matter.

2 Likes

I think it’s really plant dependent and also where you are in flower how they handle it. It’s an amazing resilient plant!

2 Likes

You did thank me for what I sent you already. These are in the box that just got sent out. It looked like you were interested but missed the sign up

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen
You caught me just after my morning bowl. lol
I was thinking about those Santa Maria f8’s.
Melody put my name on that list.
I would still be interested in some and I just had an offer to gift me some. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This would be a second gift offer. Was there anything else in the box you were interested in?
Obviously you had a good morning bowl!

3 Likes

LOL yeah. I was hurting all night and thought WTH and loaded a full bowl and smoked it to the memory. I hardly ever take more than two hits normally. lol

I’m good. The only other strain that I wanted to try was that Cherry Cobler. I never could get on that thread for some reason though.
I have a boatload of seeds. lol

2 Likes

I can do the cherry cobbler for you. I understand the boat load of seeds. That’s why I’m asking if you need anything from the box. I need to disperse some

Have you followed Budderton afghan thread?

3 Likes

Well, I wouldn’t turn down any seeds actually. I am watching the pot industry attempting to disrupt medical growing in Missouri. If this happens I’ll have to go gorilla style. There will be no more seeds available to me if that happens so I am trying to get up a good supply of genetics to last me the rest of my life.
That Cherry Cobbler does sound good though. My second grow included Cherry Pie. That is my wife’s favorite strain.

5 Likes