MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Say no more I’ll get you some cherry cobbler to you as soon as I get better

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll tell my wife. She is almost out of “her” Cherry Pie. I may have to adjust my planting schedule. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You “may “ have to adjust your planting schedule :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

LOL I guess I should have said “My wife will be adjusting my planting schedule”. :rofl:

5 Likes

How are you doing BTW?

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the heater, brother…
That sucks…
Well, we live and learn…
I’m also glad to learn (from the above posts) your spirits are up again, way to go brother :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I’m getting better so far. Still feeling it but much milder. Thank you for asking.

4 Likes

There are enough things in this world we live in to create enough stress. This is supposed to be fun. It’s sort of like my therapy for stress relief. I just got upset because I don’t have that reflex smile on my face when I see them now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s good. I hate being down and not getting things done like they should be. It lays too much on my wife to keep up by herself. Besides, it just drives me crazy just setting around.

3 Likes

You know, I was thinking about whether or not to put up pics of my goats, but I figured since this is my birthing pen/manure factory, it’s still growing related. lol
Besides, it’s my thread.
:wink:

9 Likes

You know, I was thinking about whether or not to put up pics of my goats, but I figured since this is my birthing pen/manure factory, it’s still growing related. lol
Besides, it’s my thread.
:rofl:
You can plainly see that we build out of scrap around here. That shelter was built out of pallets and scrap plywood from the local factory.

9 Likes

My wife got it way worse than me. Pretty sure I got it taking care of her :birthday::joy:

4 Likes

Sharing is Caring. :rofl:

3 Likes

We decided to only share with each other :joy:

2 Likes

I remember the days when the kids were little. When one got sick they would play hot potato with the virus. It sucked, I tell ya.

5 Likes

As a single data point, I run hydro and water 8x a day which kept my plants moist, and my RH got up to 90% in the room so the plants were in a pretty perfect VPD range for their heat level the whole time

2 Likes

My problem was that I shut down the vent to the room because the room that it drew air from was too large and cold for my little space heater to make a difference. I went ahead and put the heater right in there with no exhaust going so that I kept the heat in the room better.
It was a stupid move.
Live and learn. Always have a backup plan in place.

7 Likes

I had got a cheap fan. Had to send it back. Lol
To cheap.

1 Like

Hey @Heliosphear .
Here is my first attempt at this art form.

What do you think?

14 Likes

I think you done good!

3 Likes