MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I’m good, thanks. That was just the first try out of the ones you sent.
Thanks.
:pray:t4:

3 Likes

Great looking plants-

Is that Charlotte’s Yesterdream plant a CBD cultivar?

Whats it smell like???

1 Like

Those look great @MoBilly way to grow man. You are one the screen names I remember from thecannacabana back in 2006-2008 My screen was MOP :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Charolett’s Yesterdream is White Widow x Blue Dreamatic @vaportrail

5 Likes

Thanks bro.
It must have been another person ColeLennon. I just began growing two years ago. I hardly even smoked before (just a handful of times with my friend Jeff.
I started growing to get away from pharmaceuticals. I was badly injured and got hooked on pills. Marijuana rescued me from that.

11 Likes

must of been another billy I’m getting old lol. well you feel like you’ve been here longer brother :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I just loved the welcoming, helpful atmosphere around here. I’ve kinda gotten used to being here. It’s the only social media I do. Period.
I don’t see me leaving anytime soon. lol

14 Likes

Good, I feel the same this is my start of my second year I think :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You know, I never could even keep a houseplant alive before I started growing pot. lol
These friends have kept me in line though. When I have a problem, the answer is just an OG away.

5 Likes

@ColeLennon .
Were you on ILGM? I was there for a few months before coming here.

2 Likes

no thecannacabana a couple years 06-08 and then OG right before last year’s Outdoor I’m a newbie :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You aren’t the only one-

I hate pharmaceuticals in general, but especially Opiates…

Hell of it is, they’ve got Fentanyl powder/pills all the bright colors of the rainbow these days-

Looks more enticing to teens that way, I guess…

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure I saved my dad from a bad spiral with oxy thanks to the herb. Bless
The plant!

4 Likes

I am surprised at the change in attitude toward medical use. People that used to parrot all the, flat out, lies about pot are now using it like it was given to us to use. Now my state is even voting to legalize it for recreational use. My fear is that it will be a move towards making it only a dispensary thing and outlaw homegrown medicine. If they do, I’ll go deeper into the woods. I trust what I grow.

7 Likes

You saved him from a living hell bro. Good on you. That’s a jewel in your crown.

4 Likes

Well, we can learn this awesome craft together. lol.
I’m no longer the “Plant Assassin” but I have a long way to go before I call myself anything but a newbie. I just try to grow the best medicine I possibly can. I have no doubt that I’ll find those few strains that suits my needs better and learn to grow them better than I can do now.

6 Likes

That’s my hope for this plant adventure as well

2 Likes

Just seen a guy passed out. Yep I’m sure that’s what it was. I didn’t call 911 but I did call the police.

3 Likes

Our state is voting on recreational as well. Well, I believe we will be. Anyhow, I don’t think state recreational use will result in outlawing home grows. It will definitely fuck the black market up for a while just as it did in Colorado before I left.
Now whenever the feds decide they want their piece moving forward, you can bet your ass your ability to grow at home as a “law abiding citizen” will all but disappear. It will be on par with growing tobacco or distilling liquor.
They will never stop us hillbillies, but it could get interesting again.
Part of me hopes it happens. Their 20 dollar packs of pre rolled boof will make my dank worth something again. :rofl:
Not to mention, I miss being an “outlaw”.

:sunglasses:
Doc

6 Likes

Maybe, but it’s going to be left up to the states and I can tell you Oregon will never take away each adult’s right to grow their own. If you live in a state that is taking away people’s liberties you are absolutely correct. VOTE VOTE VOTE

5 Likes