MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I wouldn’t want to see what a shrink thinks of your answers. :rofl:
I bet the poor person would have to seek help for himself afterwards. LOL

I see pictures in the clouds. Dad just said that’s where my head was at. Now he’s right because I’m flying high. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In my last house there was a certain tile in the shower that repeated a few times and either looked like Saddam Hussein in a headband or a mustached man in a nun habit.

2 Likes

@Slick1
That doesn’t surprise me my friend. lol

2 Likes

DEPLOY COUNTERMEASURES!

:shark: :poop:

2 Likes

Now that’s just nasty. lol
I’m afraid there would be a lot more than that in the water if I was the surfer in the post above @GREANDAL .
:astonished:

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t generally hang out with apex predators, being a monkey that can’t climb for sh*t. :joy:

2 Likes

image Seen one yesterday a video of this guy sitting in this I guess I would say plastic, big O great white tried to eat him. Not me I would not be messing around in no deep water. I do not like things that will eat me.
lolimage

2 Likes

Finally! I can say it’s done @JohnnyPotseed !!! The Frankenstein couple are tucked away in the Honeymoon Suite!!!
The one on the right is the one I’m spraying with STS. I sprayed her earlier today and she still hasn’t perked back up yet.

!

I opened up the branches on the Frankenstein that will be for seed and now they take up the entire 3x5 closet. lol

DO NOT DISTURB

21 Likes

That suite looks sweet. And those plants are gorgeous, you are going to have a closet packed with nuggs!

1 Like

Thanks @herojuana.tom !
I can’t wait to see that. lol

1 Like

Looks great I don’t see it. What is the white thing? Is it a light? One with a built in fan?

1 Like

Yes. I hung two lights in there. There’s one Spider Farmer 2000 and one blurple light. That’s the one with the fan.

3 Likes

You’re gonna be counting seed with a cotton scale @MoBilly. :joy:

2 Likes

One good thing about the older leds they put out a little heat. That will be nice this winter.

1 Like

Looking like some fine work there cuz! Now we let the happy newlyweds enjoy their privacy! lol

4 Likes

It does. When he is working he doesn’t say much.
lol I knew something was going on.

Well… you know, a picture is worth a thousand words, they say lol

1 Like

He will go out picking and singing tonight. I’m happy for you MOE

@JohnnyPotseed
You said that Frank would take damn near anything. Well, there’s one thing I didn’t mention. You see those two? They have never seen darkness. They have been on 24-7 light since I got them. I only had the one room that was light proof so these had nowhere to be until I could flip them.
Yes, I’d say this is an accommodating strain. lol

5 Likes

Man the are tall now. But they will be fruitful.

1 Like