MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I have been happy with your seeds.
Next run in the future I will tag my grow. I work with a head lamp. Sometimes I don’t have much room to make a mess . So I’m fast with transplanting .

2 Likes

But, to be fair. I’m not taking any pre-orders. Until we know if successful, and how many there are. It wouldn’t be fair. The disbursal method is still undecided.

3 Likes

I truly understand. I got tons of seeds. I wouldn’t grow them. They are no good. I got more than enough. But!!! Always looking. I’m looking at some skunk 1 that I have found cheap.

Hey @BudBusterPro Or @JohnnyPotseed ! I’ve been using BBP on this girl that I plant to seed. She’s getting huge! You recon if I keep spraying her that the room will still hold all that plant? lol
There still has to be some room for “daddy” in there too. Of course, she/he hasn’t had BBP used on it at all.
That closet is 3x5x7.

4 Likes

I used BBP on some autos I pollinated… they got 1/2 again bigger than any grow log said they would. lol All grow guides for the strain i hit with pollen said 4’tall but they got to 6’&1/2’
I posted pics of them. i used it all the way through from seed to harvest.

The BBP also extended their life by a couple weeks

3 Likes

You can call the girl Susan (Sarandon) and the other Tim (Curry)

1 Like

They are about 3 1/2 foot right now. lol
I’m glad I set my bar for hanging lights high as possible in there.
:rofl:

2 Likes

I can see that. The ones I had going I had to pull. They where talking over the tent. To big. To many bud sights. I knew they would be out of control.

:scream: :crazy_face:
Noooooooooooo say it ain’t so! Why, why pull em?! Just bend them girls over!!

I think you’re the first person I’ve ever heard complain about ‘too many bud sites’!

2 Likes

I know. I couldn’t do anything. They where not that old. I think I was feeding them too much . I do have your granddaddy purple and Acapulco gold going A few other things of yours also . The Frankie cross x PPP

2 Likes

I’m wondering if it’s even possible to over feed them when you use that BBP. lol
Frankenstein’ like the nutes already but when you add BBP to the equation they become ravenous!
:laughing:

4 Likes

That stuff is amazing. I can’t spray it all the way though the entire cycle. To much. I can’t keep up. I feed every day.

1 Like

I haven’t reached any threshold on feeding cuz. I’m sure there is a point where you could overfeed, but. lol I ain’t found it! Not that I want to, that’d mean they die or something. I just double the feed in amount of nutes and times. That’s good enough lol

3 Likes

Right now I got some finishing up. I gave them their last feeding. But yea I have wandered about it. I have a few with some burnt tips. I have tried to burn them. Time to clean out.
Peace I enjoy the conversation.

I’m doing just over double my normal nutrition on the ones I use BBP on because I feed every watering instead of every other.

3 Likes

That’s more work than we can handle atm here lol every other day feed and alternate days plain Ph’d water

2 Likes

When I get those ISS moved into the flower room and spread them things out, I’m wondering if I’ll have enough light coverage. The tallest one of those is exactly four foot tall. lol
The other two are not far behind.

4 Likes

It’s the times like that, I’m glad we have all this extra space from having a commercial grow-op. Compared to what we did have going here, the grow now is like an echo chamber, it’s so empty!

2 Likes

I’ll bet it is. I wish I could grow big. Someday. lol

1 Like

Always my friend. :v:t5:

1 Like