MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Yeah lol it dropped from 700-900+ plants down to 24, 12 in veg 12 in flower. Big difference, but it also allows us to spend more time with individual plants now.

5 Likes

And with each other. lol

4 Likes

Not really cuz lol we have always been side-by-side, through everything, for 40yrs now. Work, play, or whatever
That’s the one ‘constant’ in our lives
We’ve worked, slept, played, ate, everything, together

5 Likes

Same here. Ain’t we the fortunate ones.

6 Likes

Very fortunate, I’d say! She’s everything in one to me, my best friend, confidant, co-worker, lover, wife, mother of my children, and yes, caretaker, now.

8 Likes

I got two words for ya!

“UH-OH”

2 Likes

That will be three of us.

2 Likes

I got a kick out of the feeding comments !
You know, you can talk about metabolic efficiency and it all sounds like hyperbolic BS…but when you actually SEE it…it’s pretty crazy !
Many, many of our growers report using feed rates 150-200% over recommendations…you want lots of bud…you gotta feed the beast!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Had to scroll up for a second, thought you were talking about the Frankenstein :rofl:

6 Likes

I have an 8’ ceiling in the big room. I also have a room that has 12’ ceiling if need be @BigMike55 . I would have to do some insulating and light sealing but it’s there.

4 Likes

I have 8’ ceilings in both grow rooms. If the plant gets too close just bend it over

3 Likes

Cool space :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:gotta love more grow space :fire: :fire: :fire: :100:

3 Likes

I’ve been out of likes most of the day! Come on guys! Give a guy a break! I need some likes… just a few… you know you got them to spare…

6 Likes

:rofl:
My first grow on here was interrupted by construction. I really thought my grow space was big enough. I was so wrong. :laughing: I had to knock down a wall and extend the room another six foot. Well, I needed four but figured I’d learn my lesson and build bigger than I thought I would need. Now I’m running lights in three rooms.
@JohnnyPotseed told me it would get away from me and he wasn’t wrong. LOL

8 Likes

Build it and they will come` “baseball” size colas :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire:

2 Likes

Get in there. First string!!! I’m 4th lol
We love your product. So I guess we love you. Joking brother.
One Love
I appreciate your product.

1 Like

Need to hang a tie or panties on that door knob.

3 Likes

Bow chica wow wow

1 Like

You guys crack me up. lol

5 Likes

Getting freaky in there

2 Likes