MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Hope everything works out for the best @MoBilly, mental health problems are a serious issue for sure and should be taken seriously. Will miss you around the boards for sure

3 Likes

You know for a fact, that I’m here for you, my brother. And I really mean that. You take care of what you need to take care of. Everything else can wait. You have my email and phone if you need me. Hang in there, bruh!

4 Likes

Well I hope for the best and quickest outcome for you and yours!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas brother…
Sending you good thoughts and positive vibes…
Also, virtual hug for my brother from another mother :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

:sob:

BIG LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY @MoBilly !!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

@MoBilly just wanted to say good morning.

2 Likes

Good morning all. Thank you my friends. It looks like I’ll be heading out to Fla Monday or Tuesday.

8 Likes

Well you will be warmer down there at least, what part are you headed to?

1 Like

Tampa is where they live.

1 Like

How long you have to go for? Hope you have a safe trip, and get back to some healthy plants…
Tampa is nice, very crowded alot of people there

1 Like

I am saddened to hear of your families loss @MoBilly. My heart goes out to you and your family and to all those who have lost loved ones due to depression. These are trying times and we all need to support our loved ones, incontrovertibly. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, your updates and contributions to the OG community will be dearly missed during your absence, we will be here for you when you return. Please feel free to reach out any time, for any reason at all: I am here for you my friend.

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. I will keep it all in mind.

4 Likes

Hopefully it all gets worked out, my brother :crossed_fingers:t4: :pray:t4:

5 Likes

MO
While you online I just wanted to say
You are a great influence to others on here you are always kindly open to suggestions and involved with the community you are an OG character that will be never forgotten hope all gets well with you and the family if you ever needed ear to chat on I’m always here

6 Likes

Thank you my friend.

4 Likes

We relate quite a bit with our lifestyles I feel the only difference in US is age

When you get back in the swing of things on here would like to keep you close… Haven’t really had a good chat with ya heck I don’t even think we ever traded a seed
But you my friend have been seen and have made a impact on this community

"An old dog can learn new tricks "
:crazy_face:

Be safe
Stay humble
-Beats

7 Likes

This is heartbreaking my friend. Take care of yourself while you take care of others.

4 Likes

Stay safe my friend. Take care.

1 Like

Merry Christmas @MoBilly!!!
Just read what is going on…was wondering why I hadn’t seen you around here much. Sorry to hear about this…I think almost every family has to deal with something like this at one point or another. And this is usually the toughest time of year for those suffering from depression. Take care buddy, we’re thinking of ya!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas MoBilly! Hope things are getting better for you and yours.

2 Likes