MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Thank you @SubSoilSelections !
I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas as well!

Good morning @CrunchBerries ! Thanks for stopping by. I hope all is going well today.
:v:

2 Likes

Coffee and a bowl pack, or joint lol is required process in the mornings here lol

4 Likes

Things are well. Got a sick kiddo home today, so we are staying close to home.

We call that a Hippy Speedball around these parts! Ha!

3 Likes

It’s been four days so I think it’s about time for at least a couple of pictures.
The Peanut Butter Breath.

And the Frankenstein

I keep spreading her out so the lower bud sites get all they need as far as light and air.

28 Likes

What??? No ISS???

3 Likes

Lookin good mobilly, merry x-mas to you and the family.

4 Likes

That will have to be tomorrow bro. lol

2 Likes

And you @Mrgreenthumb !
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

1 Like

Really love the ISS photos. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s pixs

3 Likes

How are yours doing?

Looking great!

1 Like

I just stopped by for the STS talk, but dang you got it all going on in here… geezers, ganja, greenroom, goats, goofy AI’s, and some cute fillies! I’m going over to have a munch off that bale in the corner and enjoy this pretty work :yum:

3 Likes

I appreciate your stopping by @HorseBadorites .
That Palomino is probably the prettiest four legged critter that ever came off my place.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, the family issues that were such a pain have resurfaced with a vengeance. I am backing off from spending so much time on the forum.
I hope to be back full time after this mess is straightened out.
Thank you all for your friendship and all the encouragement. I’ll be around at least a couple of times a week just because I know I’ll miss you all and this forum very much. I have to take care of what’s most important right now.

God Bless you all. I pray you all have a very Merry Christmas.

One last note: If you know anyone that is struggling with depression, please take their mental state seriously. If you blow their pain off as “milking the situation” or “being a drama queen” it may just be the last chance you ever had to quiet their mind and soul before they take that opportunity away forever.
My family is living through that scenario right now.
Anyway, show your loved ones that they are.

MoBilly

28 Likes

Merry Christmas Mo sending prayers and good wishes to you and yours

:v:

7 Likes

Thank you @Papalag .
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

4 Likes

I’m so very sorry for your pain @MoBilly. Sending good vibes brother! Hold your loved ones close my friend.

5 Likes

Sending up prayers for you @MoBilly as well as your family. :pray:

3 Likes

@MoBilly I’m really sorry to hear this. Your presence will be missed! Prayers for your situation with the family to resolve and heal
Merry Christmas :gift::christmas_tree:

3 Likes