MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

You all have some long hair! Haha keep it flowinth-3278499990 ing

6 Likes

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. As usual a little late to the party. I had a few disasters I had to attend to yesterday. Another name to face

As far as hair, it’s kinda like grass. I can’t seem to get that shit to grow on concrete. Honestly, I used to have some :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

:v:t4:
Gary

Be safe, my friend @MoBilly

19 Likes

Friggin Kiss unmasked in here! I would join in if my state wasn’t still throwing people in jail for growing a plant, but since they are it would not be the wisest move. I imagine it would never get back to me anyway but the penalty if it did is just too much to gamble with. Definitely neat to put some faces to names though.

12 Likes

So, is that why you changed your pic in icon to what you use now? i remember you used to have a pic of yourself (like me lol) in sunglasses…

I do get it though, isn’t there some old saying about ‘discretion being the better part of valor’?

4 Likes

Yeah but that picture had a filter on it that you couldn’t be sure it was me. I had a member message me asking if I was someone he knew from another forum because that pic looked like him. He shared a pic of the person he was talking about and the guy didn’t look like me at all. I wouldn’t have used it if it wasn’t ambiguous enough :sunglasses:

4 Likes

When I grow up I want to be able to grow that beard! Brother, you were right. We could be kin. Did you ever have a distant relative that went spreading seed in the hills of West Virginia?
:rofl:

6 Likes

Get a haircut and get a real job!

9 Likes

This is a guy I would drink a beer with any day.
We could definitely hang bro. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You two look like just flat out awesome folks. I would love to sit around the fire with you guys. OH crap! Is that the right pronouns !!? Don’t tell on me!
LOL

5 Likes

lol now ya singing my song cuz… a fire and some ganja is the only way to go!

I’d like to repeat what @MoBilly just said also lol looking at you folks pics, I knew there was a reason I liked yas! Come on over for a toke-n-joke session!

6 Likes

Yea!!! It is a bit difficult.

2 Likes

Party animal I’m sure.
Metal Head?
You look like a hellraiser. Joking.

3 Likes

Definitely would hang out swapping stories. Can see us sitting around the still watching your brother work :joy:

@repins12 good to put a face to name.

It’s good to be seen. I’ve spent so much time in the shadows. It’s awesome to be able to be open about myself.

Hope everything is going as good as possible for you @MoBilly as your working on the family!

5 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen . We are all putting on our “everything’s fine” face right now. I have something that needs done so I will be away for a few days starting tonight. Remember us during that time please. Good vibes are needed.
Thanks.

14 Likes

The good vibes are continuing!!!

2 Likes

“The better part of valor is discretion, in the which better part I have saved my life.”

Falstaff

3 Likes

I believe I’ve heard it both ways. But either works. I couldn’t remember though, lol who it was attributed to. Thnx for that cuz

too lazy to google lol plus up to my elbows in harvest/trim jail!
I might not be mobile, lol but the wife can cut em and bring to me, where I sit here in front of my desk and trim away!

We just spread a sheet under me to catch all the trim. Keeps her floor clean lol

this was 2 Bubba Ksh clones courtesy of @Oldjoints ,all stems and fan leaves go into the compost. Looks to be around 7-8 ounces on the 2 plants, BBP strikes again! lol It probably woulda been lot more but they are heavily pollinated with BOG Sour Bubblegum from @DougDawson

15 Likes

Always room around my campfire for you brother.

7 Likes

Sly fan maybe :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Mobilly House Party.

6 Likes