MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Smash Mouth “All Star” with DougDawson

Mobilly, EmeraldGreen, DougDawson and Lady Bee in OKGO here it goes again music video.

4 Likes

Looking good @MoBilly, you look very distinguished with your flowing locks. I have never been able to grow facial hair beyond a thin mustache and goatee, sadly I don’t produce much facial hair :sweat_smile:
Here is an old fugly of myself back from around ~1999

15 Likes

ill bite,

I need to up my beard game for this thread

11 Likes

So Many faces in here…Good to “see” yall

@DougDawson
@Ris
@herojuana.tom
@MoBilly
@Pigeonman
@TestOfOath
@JohnnyPotseed
@repins12
@Emeraldgreen
@SubSoilSelections what a fabulous braded beard.

14 Likes

I wish my wife looked at me they way you look at your pizza…

5 Likes

Don’t we all lmao :rofl:
My wife need to work on her looking at me as well.

3 Likes

Just wanted to let you know @MoBilly , I have been sending up prayers for you today you ole hillbilly.
Something tells me everything is going to work out just fine, and you will be back at your game before you know it.
Safe travels my friend, and we will see you when you return.
:pray:

9 Likes

Watch to the very end… if you can.

Unmasking time! Here’s me at a film-labs conference in Nantes, France back in 2016. A friend was taking lots of still and processing them during our lab time so and this was the one she got of me.

I don’t travel well so I’m on day 5 of wall-to-wall panic attacks and stone sober so all my intensity was unchecked. The only difference between this and now is that my beard is pretty much totally silver and I’m both calmer & angrier. :rofl:

12 Likes

@Pigeonman what the actual F uck was that video about. I watched it, Dont understand it. It’s pretty strange :thinking:

4 Likes

It pairs well with:

(These are “Adult Swim” programs that were made and aired during “dead air” periods where they needed to fill in broadcasting time at like 2-5am. Most of these aired intentionally without context to add a layers of fuckery to the folks that did watch them. When “Real life footage of a bear” came out the threads taking about it were all like: “DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS OR AM I HALLUCINATING?!” The whole thing is under a series of Adult swim programming they called “Infomercial TV Specials” )

:rofl:

Surreal Black Comedy for the Win!

4 Likes

@MoBilly just want to let you know we’re still cheering you on

6 Likes

He’s OK he’s just taking a little break. He is my buddy. Sometimes we need to take a little time for ourselves. We forget how busy things can be, growing takes a lot of time out of you. I have to feed mine everyday. I can overwater and they are ok for a few days. Anyway he is ok.

11 Likes

Thanks @Hemp …sometimes it’s good to hear when there’s concern there.

6 Likes

Happy New Year @MoBilly !!!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I’m back.

The grow took a bad hit but the situation that made me take off is taken care of. That’s all that matters to us.
I’ll put up a post with the total damage to the plants tomorrow.

20 Likes

Good to hear, Mobilly. Glad to see you back. And glad your situation is taken care of. First things first, right?

Happy New Year brother.

6 Likes

Happy New Year @BigMike55 .

You are right about that. My Frankenstein did fine and the BC made it, barely, but my ISS is toast. I got ~1gal of buds that are usable but with only six weeks of flowering. That hurts but it is what it is.

I don’t blame my brother for it though. He said that the ISS was wilting the first day he watered and didn’t bounce back. He’s not a lier so I guess, in my state of mind, I must have watered everything but them before I left. I over watered everything before I left so he wouldn’t have to water the first day. That would mean they went three and a half days without water. He tried his best, even dealing with the storm his part of the family is going through but after that, he couldn’t save them.

9 Likes

Welcome back! Glad you got everything done that you needed to address.
Minor setback for the grow, but nothing is lost!

2 Likes

Thank you Emeraldgreen. I’m glad it’s over. I hate being on the road.

5 Likes

Hey Brother glad to see you back :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes