MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Water diet. And fasting helps.

Good night @Hemp .
:pray:t3:

2 Likes

The girl in downward dog is why I had to sit in the front of the class. Yoga pants can make concentration hard

Ever class I’ve been to or taught says to do what you can. You don’t want to hurt yourself trying to push to fast

You really crack me up @Hemp :joy:
I did some beach yoga in the summer last year
Still getting the sand out :rofl:

3 Likes

Living the way I do means doing a different kind of work (movement) from hour to hour most days.

2 Likes

Hey OTUG!
Glad you stopped by! Hope all is well with you.

2 Likes

When you turn ‘work’ into ‘workout’ it’s a double edged sword, killing two birds with one stone

lol mixing my metaphors

3 Likes

I’ll bet with all that motion and different positions it’s still mostly in front of you. Trades definitely give more motion

Haaaa! I was wanting. Peace my friends.

1 Like

I’ve never had a need to visit a gymnasium. That’s a fact.
:rofl:

6 Likes

The world was my gym lol

3 Likes

Yes actually. I would have to agree with you on that.

3 Likes

Pie!!! I’m trying to keep it clean. Pie is a wonderful thing. All shapes and sizes. Looking at pie doing youga what are we talking about. Yea pie.

6 Likes

Hemp’s on the shrooms I think!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Next time everyone is trimming take a second and roll your shoulders up and back. I always find them up by my ears

2 Likes

Yea got so today. Just having fun. Later guys.

2 Likes

Hi MoBilly!! :grinning:
My wife just got her wisdom teeth extracted yesterday morning, so I’ve been doing everything I can to make her feel comfortable. Other than that everything is good thank you, hope the same for you and yours brother.
As always, the pleasure is mine :grin: I need to stop by your thread more often, always fun times.

Lol, he’s not the only one :crazy_face::joy:

7 Likes

I’m jealous bro!
:wink:

4 Likes

I really miss doing yoga!
The key to caretaking is shrooms. Now you tell me

3 Likes

Man, I hope she’s going to heal up quickly. I hated it when they took mine out.
We’re doing better now. Thanks.
:pray:t3:

4 Likes