MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Man! That’s just too cool!

2 Likes

My friends tell me that’s what I need to do. I could see myself in one of those suits and lay on my nutts and couldn’t get up. Or they play some damn rap and then I wish I die. Lol

1 Like

I did a good bit of Hatha yoga back in my younger years. I honestly think it helped me weather through so much of the problems haunting me in my older years

ooops my bad cuz, that was more meant for @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

You would have to keep them from hanging. You know like fruit. I wander if they do naked yoga. I hope it wouldn’t be on the beach somewhere. @Oldtimerunderground know something about yoga. He is into the karate stuff. Take you forever to get the sand out.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be able to tell one kind of yoga from another. lol
I bet it is like a lot of fighting styles, named after a region or teacher. Right?

1 Like

I’m going on the road.

Seriously!?

1 Like

You can start on YouTube
No I was joking. I wish. This summer I plan on getting out and around.

oogled the exact definition
What is Hatha style yoga?

Image result for Hatha yoga

Hatha yoga can be considered an umbrella term to describe many of the most common forms of yoga taught in the West today. With this type of yoga, you move your body slowly and deliberately into different poses that challenge your strength and flexibility, while at the same time focusing on relaxation and mindfulness

The more physical side was what i did

3 Likes

I can see MO doing that. You got to hum.

Don’t mess with old stoned mens heads brother! lol
You had me there.
:rofl:

2 Likes

It’ll definitely help with stiffness and balance. I need to get back in to my practice. It helps with mental balance as well

2 Likes

this was my goal
It was around long before Isometric exerercise

3 Likes

Dad said I was half a bubble off plumb. Will it make me plumb up?

3 Likes

It’s way more challenging than people give it credit for!
There are 22 forms of yoga.

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed did you ever do breathe work in your yoga experience

1 Like

I got into it in Nam in the 60s, I had an instructor there that was beyond belief

2 Likes

I’m not going to bet against that. In my condition it’s looking daunting just getting down and back up again at times.

2 Likes

I’m pretty stiff myself. Just starting to move will help. Most of us do the same motions over and over. Just starting to move your body in any way that stretch out tightness will help

2 Likes

I like this one better. image
The green guy. Peace I had a laugh. Good night!

2 Likes