Mom is in hospital

I deem it mighty and magnificent that she makes a swift and easy recovery! :star2: :heart: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thats tough. I hope she recovers okay. I know from experience long term hospital stays are awful. I wish you the best.

6 Likes

Take care @Trowertripper

I had two grandparents with that horrible disease, it’s rough especially on my mom. My grandpa too got aggressive and combative which was a side we grandkids had never seen from him.

Just know that you’re doing the right thing and even if your mom doesn’t realize it or express it right now, she appreciates and loves you for it.

Stay well brother and I hope your mom recovers from her illness and is comfortable, and that you get to share some more good times together.

She’s lucky to have a son like you. Take care man and stay well.

7 Likes

I’m in Missouri too. Best wishes man!!

7 Likes

Best wishes to you and your mom. I can totally relate as I’m the sole caregiver for my grandmother. Alzheimers is tough. Be strong, and know you are loved by your OG Family. :pray:

4 Likes

my heart goes out to you - best wishes

2 Likes

:pray: Best wishes for quick recovery!

2 Likes

Sending love your way @Trowertripper hope you are doing the best you can.

She is back in the nursing home.
I’m back at home in Oklahoma and counting on my older brother to take care.of things. He’s ok but a little different…not really a caretaker personality if you.know what i.mean.
His daughter is tho and will.keep.an eye on mom. My daughter is an entrepreneur so she’s not really a caretaker either…but it’s ok. I’m doing better.
Worked in the garden today

6 Likes

Prayers and vibes sent to your mom and you and your family. peace

2 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear about your mom’s diagnosis and the challenges you’re facing right now. It’s understandable that you want to stay with her and provide support during this difficult time.

1 Like

Yea since I had to have surgery due to an injury from work…I haven’t been back to see mom in several weeks
Heres Hoping my big brother has it under control

1 Like