Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

If you’re jordan u better hook me up!!

6 Likes

Fucking me too baby!!!

LMAO!!!

6 Likes

This is starting to make since.
Especially?
You’re up there in them woods too, ain’t ya now.

9 Likes

:joy: no no I’m from southern Ontario. I’m just a JOTI fan nothing more :grin::v:

13 Likes

Went to chop down a DHxC99 when a GHxC99 caught my eye. Took a look really close up and she was ready. So :scissors:

Beautiful plant. Fat ass rotten fruit type nugs.

42 Likes

Looks wonderful Mongo, a nice big frosty cola, on her :+1:

5 Likes

Nice harvest mongo!

Looking killer as always. When do you plan on running the god bud from Jordan?! Interested in that one too. Of course after seeing the BBB; that one too! Lmao.

Great work amigo! Enjoy that smoke :dash:

6 Likes

Not sure. In the new year sometime. I do have a Gods Space Needle going. Just tossed one into flower tonight

8 Likes

That ones gonna be a looker I think. I wanna try that in 2020.

5 Likes

C99 x Guava Hashplant 7 day Dry test bud. Fabulous smoke! Report to follow.

35 Likes

14 Likes

Get off your ass an buy some Bubble Bags! Stop giving away 50% of your concentrates!!!

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

It also helps my buddy out and to be honest I don’t smoke much concentrate. Much, much more interested in the flower. :v:

17 Likes

Was only messing with ya, saw your post in another thread.

I too am pretty much flower 100%. I will smoke a bit of hash, but honestly just prefer to put a bit of bubble in my joints, or make rosin and lather joint papers with it. The dab rig pretty much stays in the closet these days. Flower is where it is at for me too!!!

13 Likes

Haha yea exactly I’m same man. He just gave me an oz and a half of bubble hash. That will last me a bloody year.

11 Likes

I keep making it from trim i get from my grows. Had a backlog of trim, ran it recently. I have a like 40 gram Temple Ball, and 3 ounces of bubble hash , will be smoking it all next year also!!! LOL
but, I will still make more next harvest time, lol !

13 Likes

Hahaha that’s awesome. See you should find a buddy to just do it for ya. Then you can feel good for helping out A fellow friend while also still having enough to last a life time. :v:

9 Likes

My friends bum hash every time they stop over here, lol. They are light smokers, an I give them a gram or so off the Temple Ball, lasts them all week long!!

8 Likes

Yea it’s good for that too. I had a bunch of buds over for the fights last Saturday and put it in every doob. The boys we’re loving it haha.

6 Likes

Nice thing with hash it’s easy to keep not as bulky as giant bags of trim and you can consume it several ways to dispose of it ! You can never have too much hash on hand quart sealer jars hold a ton plus helps with the cure.

10 Likes