Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Wow dude everything looks great, That Purple pheno looks awesome. As far as the sap goes , ive read its excess sugars as well and wont get you high.

6 Likes

Tastes good though! I grew a Lebanese not too long ago that did it.

7 Likes

what’s up with that sensistar ??
IBL, BX, IX, f15 :slight_smile: ???

4 Likes

F4 is what J told me, that’s why I didn’t bite

4 Likes

Out of curiosity…Have you ever tried this stuff?

https://wallacewow.com/

I made the switch this time around. It’s pretty cheap when you buy the 50lb bag haha…Maybe worth a couple of people going in on it…

K.

3 Likes

Where do you get it Kobracom?

2 Likes

Just not the big bag haha…I plan on buying the 50lb’er when I can afford it…

K.

4 Likes

No never tried it. I’ve been on these three tubs of flying skull for months now. I like the look of Wallace stuff. It has great reviews.

4 Likes

I am fairly certain it is the best bang for your buck as well as a more concentrated form.
Also, I made a mistake, this is the product I was speaking of :

K.

5 Likes

A 5 pound bag would probably last me 2-3 years. That’s a good price compared to what I bought recently as well. I will definitely be getting some of this.

3 Likes

Let me know what you think of it, I am always interested in what others have to say about products I use/plan on using.

K.

3 Likes

Rocky Mountain High x Blackberry Breath on the left and
Rocky Mountain High x PinkAnimal Cracker on the right. Interesting size difference in the crosses. Both are the same age.

And here is Godbud on the left and OG Kush on the right. Both JOTI gear.

31 Likes

Hola Mongo

I really like that Blackberry Breath

really really tasty

Bare

13 Likes

Nice ladies. I planted 6 of your BBB seeds a couple days ago they should pop any minute. Really looking forward to seeing them in action!

7 Likes

Thanks Bare, she’s a keeper. :v:

Sweet, I can’t wait to see how they turn out for ya. Though not feminized you will probably get mostly female. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Starfighter x Dosido. Has a very strong lime smell, very strong. Haven’t tasted it yet.

27 Likes

Well watcha waiting for, skerd?

5 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

It’s only been drying for 4 days. Still needs some time. She isn’t as good as she could have been either because of the pollen. She’s got a few seeds in her that’s for sure. Great strain though. I’m going to run it again.

15 Likes

I wish your page had smellovision :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Hola Mongo

Tonite am having your Guava HP/ C99

Taste really good
a little bit of cotton mouth
its a hp after all.

I am not a fan of c99 cindy and all
am more of heavy indica.

I only have 1/4 of the joint done
and I could go and clean up the