More FREE Seeds!

I seem to recall reading about this somewhere in the past, was that here on OG?

1 Like

your the man sorry everyones so inpatient

3 Likes

Excellent comment @deep_rob and @LemonadeJoe credit card details as proof of age, no kids and no bankruptees :wink:

Infact may be a token gesture of £1 or $1 to join Joe help keep the electric meter spinning :joy:

8 Likes

:rofl: who’s feet are in there mouths?? Certainly not mine. Our herb is turning everybody paranoid :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes @toastyjakes. If you or I vanished for a few days, nobody notices. We already established that a pm should be promptly responded to. Just good manners and common decency. Maybe I over reacted to the event. All this shit is definitely not worth some seeds. There’s lots of seeds out there. I was looking out for my brothers and was concerned that we were getting “punked” due to the posters lack of activity on the site and the apparent vanishing act. A pm was requested. I sent one and it wasn’t acknowledged. Red flag for me. I’ll mind my own business. Sorry. :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

I seem to recall a wise mod once said on this here forum (probably around this time last week) that he was amazed at how people get so worked up over the offer of free seeds. He was proved right once again, he knows who he is :laughing:

9 Likes

True dat my brother @Albannach . What is free turns out to be costly every time. This shitstorm has been a wake up call. One Love.,.,.,.,.,.,:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I’ll stick to the chemdog polyhybrids.
Never heard of ya
Good luck, good hunting

4 Likes

Hi,
I hope its not too late. I wish to try champagne cross for years.

2 Likes

:angel:
Thanks for responding with grace & dignity-- we all could easily deserve a good shit-talking-to for our premature suspicion, I hope you got a good chuckle & it seems you did. Yard-duty Joe :cop: called us all on our BS ina most gentle & typical lemony-fashion. :lemon: :love_letter: I reiterate from an earlier post…Overgrow has top-notch community moderation these days and I am both humble and grateful for it.

So please … uh … Overgrow!

:evergreen_tree: <— is sooo happy at the moment. better record it. :upside_down:

7 Likes

If your still offering them I’ll be extremely interested

I’m in growing indoors under 600w led I’m also will post updates

1 Like

@deep_rob, I sent you a PM like you asked,

“I’d like a pack of the Black x Champagne seeds if you still have any. I have a thread going following each strain I’ve been gifted. Yours will definitely shown there as the are gifted. If I am in luck, let me know and I’ll give you my address”, but haven’t heard back from you. Was I too late to be considered? If so, no problem, thanks anyway.

Cheers,
C50

Edit: Rearranged sentences to please my OCD

3 Likes

@deep_rob if it’s not too late i’d love to get in on this. canadas legal (plus im med) so no noia here…

@Jellypowered i wouldn’t recommend using a PO box in an illegal state - at least not one purchased with your real ID, i think private PO boxes can check your mail if suspicious?.. you can buy fake IDs online although i wouldn’t recommend committing a crime… another option is to cultivate a ‘drop’ - a house not connected to you which you can collect mail… such as a house where the owner is in the hospital, out of town for months, recently moved out of/unoccupied, at work/school when the mailman delivers etc…

1 Like

I would be honored to put them to the test If you could be so kind to mail them to Richie I will do both indoor fluorescent grow and come April I’ll get them into some sweet Long Island soil I will post pics as the sprout and into all their stages and finally the finished bud Thanks in advance it’s a great way to promote your product Thanks Richie ’

I grow two or three plants if the PD wants to spend a small fortune which I doubt I’ll be fine

1 Like

id like to try some of them beans please! @deep_rob

I would like the Champagne if possible, will pay for shipping if need be!

Thanks @deep_rob! YOU DA MAN!

2 Likes

This topic continues here:

5 Likes