More FREE Seeds!

I pm the op and said I’d pm them my address but they never replied back, guess that’s a good thing. Seems I keep getting my hopes up over nothing. :unamused:

1 Like
2 Likes

Say @deep_rob. Please check in on your OG thread. The lack of communication from your end is causing great concern and, in all candor, paranoia. Tend to your business bro. :cowboy_hat_face:. P.S. Lose my address.

10 Likes

I never sent my address. But I did pm him and have yet to hear a message back either

2 Likes

YIKES! Maybe it’s me but that’s not encouraging. Living in Texas can make you jump at shadows. If the guy is legit, he’s an idiot for posting that shit here, of all places, then taking a hike. No good deeds go unpunished. Our generosity could be our downfall.
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I don’t like the idea of it all either. Yet on the other hand I can also understand about things happening in people’s life and what not. People get busy. I hope it’s something like that. Curing jar half full kind of thing :wink::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Man I hope that’s what it is too @dank-a-saurus. I wouldn’t put it past any Texas authorities to do this in order to collect addresses of growers. In San Antonio for a period of time they would stake out grow shops and photograph your car parked in front. Then they would send you the picture with their DPS business card. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Damn that’s rough! And I thought it was bad with the helicopters flying from Sept to Nov . Collecting addresses and things like your describing make me love where I live even more. In the hills.

4 Likes

Dam…the member has no negative or shady activity…just vacant for a moment…maybe somethimg happened in his daily life…give him time before you flip out…everyone new their stakes if you pmd him.

11 Likes

It states in his post that he will ship them out 1st of next month. That’s in 2 weeks. He also seems to contribute to the forum. I think 2tokejoke is right and maybe he just has family stuff happening.

6 Likes

Yeah I understand. Refer to what I said in post #46. Pretty much the same thing. All is good I never pm’d him my address, just asking a question.

I’d wager to guess that deep_Rob is most likely not conducting a sting-op. to gather the addresses of a bunch of 6 plant tent growers, most of whom are in legal states.

For sure don’t give away the address to your growhouse, if your gonna become a paranoid lunatic when someone doesn’t get back to you immediately.

17 Likes

The guy has been posting a lot on here so maybe he got a bigger response than he expected or he could just have a lot on his plate right now eh.

7 Likes

I hope so. Not trying to dis anyone but I find it unusual and paranoia drips from the trees in Texas. It’s so easy to get some on you. :cowboy_hat_face: call it what you like. Although “lunatic” is a little harsh my brother. I’m going to my bunker until you guys in the legal states figure this one out. Much love. :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

He didn’t get back to anyone. PM or otherwise. :cowboy_hat_face: Just struck me as odd and out of character for OG Members IME. :cowboy_hat_face:. Everyone has a phone.

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

If he’s like me his phone is his internet access.
I have a pc but my broadband is through my phone’s hotspot.
If I lost my phone I’d be down a day or two, and have been in the past.
Good luck and good hunting all.

6 Likes

3 Likes

He also said he’d start mailing things next month. So it’s a little early to be starting a panic and calling him a cop. Someone needs to check you guys with that shit.

Publicly insinuating that someone is a cop because they didn’t return a DM immediately is highly dishonorable, and if someone pulled that shit with me, I’d be issuing a challenge to duel… at high-noon…with AK’s.

17 Likes

Get a PO box in a town or two away. Just sayin.

I’ll wait until these are for sale, as I can remember the strain, I want it, and am willing to pay for it.

4 Likes