More FREE Seeds!

it must be MiA’s ex-husband (ominous hollywood music) :cold_sweat: :flushed:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Haha I don’t live in a legal state. I’m UK. They ban EVERYTHING that’s fun/helpful here. Our laws are slightly fucked up. We are allowed to buy and trade seeds and collect them as souvenirs but God forbid we germinate them. Cannabis is classed as a class b substance here.

1 Like

I’m in a med state, but not a very good one and now I’m starting to get paranoid about all these offers for free seeds and stuff. My being to trusting is going to bite me in the ass. Thank GOD I haven’t given out my address to anyone. May be I should just stick to quietly lurking through grow info.

1 Like

Are you suggesting there is connection between @h3y4rnold and OP?

@deep_rob had posted some very interesting topics in the past and from his activity we can see he was not daily visitor of OG but rather occasional poster. So let’s give him benefit of doubt at least for few days…

Honestly I’m pretty surprised with some ideas that some users can come up with after two days of not getting response from OP.

17 Likes

Its those addictive camping products called sativas @LemonadeJoe, I think it increases / enhances / stimulates paranoia in some people :thinking:

6 Likes

Nahhh… Ellos fuman aburridas indicas principalmente y siempre están “stoned”… La paranoia debe ser por algo que flota sobre en aire de E.U.A… Mira a Trump…
Tranquilo @oleskool830 que si se te pone la cosa fea por Texas yo te doy refugio aquí en Monte Adentro y trabajo ilegal: tenemos mucha marihuana que cortar, mucha aceituna que cosechar, mucha cabra que ordeñar…

Nahhh … They smoke mainly boring indicas and are always “stoned” … The paranoia must be for something that floats on US air… Look at Trump…
Quiet @ oleskool830 that if thing in Texas turned very bad to you, I give you shelter like a refugge here In Monte Adentro (and lot of illegal work: we have a lot of marijuana to cut, a lot of olives to harvest, a lot of goat to milk …)

10 Likes

I’m sorry but the original post did not ask you to pm your address, it clearly states he will be shipping in july. If you saw a post for free seeds and without prompting sent your address then your paranoia is your fault not the o.p.
In the future, wait until you are actually asked for your safe address before just volunteering information.
If we continue down this paranoid path this nice little online community will implode…

14 Likes

I just wasted some time reading the whole of that @h3y4rnold post. I hope that’s not the same person. So much attitude and butthurt for someone so young.

1 Like

wow , I cant believe I mixed those 2 users up. My apologies to everyone especially op.

2 Likes

I am rooting for @deep_rob and his free bean offer. I have always wanted to run the Black.

15 Likes

Ehh? :thinking: [rubs-eyes]

1 Like

The original post asks for you to PM him. Nowhere on his post does it say PM him with your postal address. Chill out guys. I don’t think there is any malice intended.

5 Likes

I guess we should all wait and see what deep rob says upon their return. Let’s hope they are not deep (undercover) rob.

I would imagine someone actively gathering addresses for nefarious purposes would do so more actively. They would at least ask for addresses…

Looks more like someone is busy in RL. A cop would answer all posts, and ask for more info IMO.

After all, if you do not answer, people get suspicious and a cop would not want that.

5 Likes

You are a gracious and compassionate brother. I will take you up on your generous offer when the Sheriff comes riding in to my village with his posse. Perhaps I should switch to Indica for a while. I do love my Sativas! I will trim for food! I don’t eat much. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Es que no tiene tu Sheriff suficientes hispanos espaldamojadas y negros drogadictos de los que preocuparse antes de molestar a un tranquilo wasp marihuano ???..
Como esto siga a si en Texas, los homosexuales y comunistas acabaran desfilando por las calles de Dallas cantando La Macarena…

Is not your Sheriff has enough Hispanic wetbacks and Black junkies to worry about before bothering a quiet marijuana smoker Wasp??? …
As this follows if in Texas, homosexuals and communists will ended up parading through the streets of Dallas singing La Macarena …

5 Likes

Bwahahahahaha No puedo respirar! :cowboy_hat_face: Excellent @MiG. That made my day! Estoy tan avergonzado de lo que está pasando en nuestra frontera con México. Me tiene enfurecido y avergonzado de mi Gobierno. No mi gente te importa, pero estos réprobos como Jeff Sessions y Donald Trump. Esto debe parar! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I will sum up my lesson learned from this shit storm…
“The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese” simmer down @Scissor-Hanz. Easy Quick Draw! Sorry I got the youngsters so excited. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Bunker, oleskool, bunker. :wink:

2 Likes

oleskool830 started it! :point_left:

:upside_down:

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes