Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

Very nice looking!

4 Likes

I’m excited about these. I swear I had a dream last night about selecting these…sweet milk and candy heart flavor…:drooling_face:

Edit: Remembered the dream was about grafting cannabis onto Cannabaceae trees…:sunglasses:. I’m sure mother’s milk would work…:sunglasses: :flying_saucer::flying_saucer::flying_saucer:

Like OMG, hot damn!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

20 Likes

I pissed off the Ma milks this past week :rage:

They were looking a little deficient in Mg tried to correct w an Epsom spray, should have added a little Ca, but did not and then they started showing ca deficiency, which in trying to correct that, i up-potted a little early and in haste over-watered and royally pissed em off good. So now we’re on a drying back water only diet for a week or so. The bigger pots have my recycled soil added which is loaded w nutrients, so we should snap out of this stagnant spell any day now. New growth is showing improvement, slight burning tips, they ought to be acclimated to their new shoes soon.

Number 7 continues to shine, it’s handled the abuse better than the rest so far.

35 Likes

Don’t drown bbs!!

If it doesn’t kill ‘em it makes em terps stronger, right?!?

Sade cures all that ails

13 Likes

An they don’t look too worse for the wear

4 Likes

Indeed! She is the sweetest taboo! Still looking fine after all these years.

6 Likes

Not much worse no, but also haven’t grown much in over a week, when they coulda been spouting up. It’s ok, I can be patient, I got some re-vegging cuts from my summer runs that are slow-pokes also.

6 Likes

Without a doubt :fire::fire::fire: :melting_face:

6 Likes

Here for the praise of the sultry soul singer. Sade is elegance, luxury and sophistication. Her music seems perfect for the Roger Moore JB.

Carry on

Edit: OG is Soo dope it’s a souped up car on this rent a go-kart internet.

Thanks for bringing Sade this morning

Yes Lion

Edit #2: BIG SMILE

13 Likes

Yes Lion!! If stranded on an island w only music of one artist available, the choice would be easy.

8 Likes

Her voice cuts through the hardest hearts. Truly one of a kind. Cherish the Day, No Ordinary Love, Smooth Operator… Timeless gems. She makes grown ass men, weep.

4 Likes

Fuck yeah! Tahitian Moon

4 Likes

Ma’s coming around

Edit: Note - 3, 5, 7 handled stress better than the rest

53 Likes

Looking good Cat!

4 Likes

Thnx bud:) They found the new soils and have greened back up and are back to looking fairly happy. A couple weeks and pre-flowers should be out and hopefully we’ll find a few solid boys.

14 Likes

Fingers crossed for you, they look tile they’re gonna be real pretty when they grow up

6 Likes

Congrats on the good health in your garden, love seeing this project

5 Likes

looking good man.

3 Likes

Mother’s Milk art…

23 Likes

Their looking great brother!
I’m looking forward to see how these beauties come out.

Nice job :v::green_heart:

5 Likes