Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

Thanks to @Sebring for sending out the Mother’s Milk F2’s. The pack of (x9) was just dropped into a shot of water w a dash of hydrogen peroxide. This will be a F3 community preservation attempt of Bodhi’s original work.

Any and all info regarding the makings of these F2’s would be gladly appreciated.

Cheers OG, pull up, get twisted, an make yourself cozy…

How do I sign up for a co-op seed run
How does the co-op Boxes work

194 Likes

Awesome! Love me anything bodhi, will definitely be hanging around for this one. Good luck @catapult :heart::v:t2::heart:

12 Likes

best of luck @catapult !!

:green_heart:
:dove:

6 Likes

Good luck Bro

4 Likes

Thanks @LegsMahoney !! It’s an exciting run for me too. I found OG while searching for information about this strain a couple years ago. I had found a studly male in Bodhi’s WoMo that I had been playing with, and wanted to find more info about the Ma Milk side.

17 Likes

Good luck @catapult!

4 Likes

Definitely giving this one a watch, just look out for @misterbee. He’ll be buzzing by soon!

5 Likes

@catapult open pollination or selected males and females??

Either way, great thing to do for the community. Also the satisfaction seeing others grow the f3 is well well worth it.

Can’t wait to see what you do with these!

9 Likes

Always cool to see the community moving genetics forward. Will follow a long for sure✊🏼

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Fate is a trip isn’t it? Seems like you’re the perfect person to repro these then. Rubbing my temples focusing all my energy on the vibes. Good vibes. Sending em your way, lemme know when they get there :joy::heart::v:t2:

3 Likes

Good luck @catapult :pray:

3 Likes

sending high vibrations @catapult ! excited to see some bodhi gear :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good luck @catapult and thank you for preserving these genetics :pray:

3 Likes

Those I’m pretty sure those are from OleReynard that used to frequent the site .
Great strain grew some out last year.

18 Likes

With only 9, I plan to only remove any that show herm potential. Open pollination w the keepers most likely.

13 Likes

My suspicion as well. I have not heard from anyone w direct knowledge though myself.

7 Likes

I’d say 100% and if so no hermi traits to be found . At least in the pack I’d ran .

11 Likes

I’ll be interested to see how this one grows out I’ve been sitting on a pack for a while.

5 Likes

Mothers Milk was always my favorite when I used to vape nicotine, really cool!

4 Likes

these are the best kinds of posts!

2 Likes