Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

Oh awesome! Totally on board with this one; interested to hear about the creamy milk phenos.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

8 Likes

I found quite a few in my pack and so did @Seamonkey84. Unsure on others, there were like 6 of us that ran these out last year.

Still tho, It’s one of the best lines I’ve had from bodhi’s work. Some of my wife’s and I’s favorite tasting plants came from these f2s. They’re potent but not super potent, great highs and yeah, taste good. Had a cut passed to me i grew and passed on and then found my own cut from the f2s later and sadly lost both cuts. I made a few beans off each girl when i had them but no f3s, only outcrosses. StarMilk and Milky Way.

Anyways, thanks for doing this run @catapult best of luck on these. They’re definitely worth making f3s with!

29 Likes

When OleReynard was on this site, he always promoted this strain. He swore by it being fire. There are some good phenos out there, one of which is a powder milk smelling trait.
I grew all of mine before getting to the end with all males.
Good luck on your run @catapult and yup, following [quote=“catapult, post:1, topic:90609”]
Cheers OG, pull up, get twisted, an make yourself cozy…
[/quote]

16 Likes

This is awesome. Mothers Milk gives some creamy fuel terpes and those valentine candy hearts. Good luck on this I’m watching.

12 Likes

Great project. Will be watching and sending good nrg. Mek it happen.
Peace

6 Likes

Good luck @catapult !

3 Likes

@catapult you have me excited to drop my preservation seeds from Sebring. But, I haven’t even found time to clean-up from cutting down everything a few weeks ago.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Good luck with these @catapult :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Great run, would love to try some MM…

Positive vibes are being sent to your garden :seedling: :green_heart:

Good luck @catapult

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I recently grew out the Mother’s Milk f2 from @OleReynard and they are fire. Go to it frequently. Really nice potent high.

27 Likes

Good luck! Ive heard nothing but good things about this smoke!

8 Likes

Good Vibes @catapult

1 Like

Ah ok, I think these f2s were made by @Silverhaze and not OleReynard. OleReynard says he didn’t send any to Sebring, plus there’s this thread :yum:

22 Likes

I got a pack of 5 sitting around right now! Definitely buckling in for this and staying around for the F3. Best of luck and happy growing, I hope you find some absolutely amazing plants.

4 Likes

@HolyAngel do you have any idea what F3’s would produce. Breeding two F2’s together would give you lots of representations I’m sure. But at what point do you search for certain phenotypic expressions to breed for.
Just asking cause I’m sure you know :smirk:

4 Likes

Did any of those crosses carry the creamy powder milk smell and taste? I always thought it would be great if someone took it to F5 to have that expression every time

5 Likes

Depends on the selection really. Motz was able to pin down a couple phenos in the F1’s so his F2’s tended to be fairly similar. Do that again and you’re on the way to making an IBL. Get plants on opposite ends of the F2 spectrum and breed em together though and you may get something that resembles F1’s again, or even just more all over the place. @Herbie’s been doing a lot of F3 work lately so he may know more than I :wink:

The MaMilk F2 mom’s I used both had that creamy powdered milk thing going and it definitely passes to the offspring fairly easily. The Milky Way cross definitely has it and is my favorite smoke at the moment. Wish I got more seeds of those, was only 25 or so for the first one and 10 for the second :cry: Gotta make F2’s myself lol

24 Likes

8 Likes

Hey hope you get what you’re looking for and happy you found a great smoke! Mother’s Milk are some precious beans I’m holding on to and hoping for the best with right now so I’m happy to hear great things about it.

2 Likes

I have grown some mamilks OleReynard kindly sent me, they’re pure :fire::fire: even if I didn’t take all their potential out embaressed_smile|nullxnull.

I normally don’t repeat any strain but this one deserves a second opportunity and I appreciate everyone involved in this run giving me another chance to grow it … Pirata|nullxnull

24 Likes