Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

this has the potential to break the Romulan sign-up record.

Mothers Milk interests me a lot. Im waiting on some thanks to middleman, mail has been slow but im hoping any day now.

ill be watching this closely! thanks for making this a seed run as well!

12 Likes

Is it closed already? I wanted to sign up but I just got off work! Where can I sign up if I still can.

I will post the sign-up list once plants have entered the flower cycle. Should be about eight weeks from now, if all goes well.

23 Likes

I’ve heard nothing but praise for bodhi gear and reading what those that know have posted this should be a good one.
Thank you @Sebring and @catapult for your efforts and generosity💚

4 Likes

I’m definitely signing up

3 Likes

Two days in water and we are 9 for 9 popping tails.

We’re going about 3/4” down into lightly moistened w microbe water and loosely packed 60/40 blend of Moo start composted manure and ewc in 2-1/2” starter cups

And here we’re gonna hang outside the tent for a few days. It’s nice and warm and humid w just a little light.

51 Likes

Is this the vermont based brand??

3 Likes

Yes I believe it is Legs, it’s what my local farmers supply sells.

3 Likes

Along for the ride!

1 Like

That’s rad, I used it in the soil mix for our raised bed outside since they’re local, want sure about it for indoors but the bed performed amazingly so maybe I should take a second look. I’m like a fucking little kid whenever I see some vague mention of something from around me, like “no way! I know that place!” :joy:

4 Likes

Did any of your phenos have the Valentine’s candy heart/powdered milk flavors?

4 Likes

Super cool run @catapult for sure will be watching this one. Gotta love to see a master at work

2 Likes

I never saw the candy hearts/cigarettes phenos but I know some others did.

Mine and homie’s f2 cuts were both creamy powdered milk type.

10 Likes

Ok, thanks. I have heard of several North Indian/Himalayan cultivars possessing such terpenes. I wonder are those terpenes more pronounced in outcrossing, similar to how Blueberry terpenes seems to be stronger in outcrossing when compared to the original. The Mother’s Hashplant, which is crossed to 88G13HP, may just be what the doctor ordered. Further testing is required… :smoking:

6 Likes

Good luck with your grow @catapult

2 Likes

That creamy smell definitely comes through in the outcross. One of the best things about this Milky Way cross is she smells creamy just like her mom did(mm f2), just a bit more complex from the starlite and ssdd I added in there.

Would love to get my hands on the Nepali OG Bodhi used to make the Mother’s Milk and the Goji OG. Definite herm risk but she might be my favorite OG.

15 Likes

Nepali OG is also half of Strawberry Milk. It will take some work, but with back crossing, perhaps you can work back toward those Nepali OG traits.

10 Likes

I have a pack of @OleReynards Nepali Temple x Mother’s Milk somewhere in my stash/es - maybe even a straight Nepali Temple - i had a pack of his Mother’s Milk but I sent them to another member in the Eu.

@HolyAngel , if I can find the pack of NT - I’ll send you them, as I probably owe you some seeds anyway …?! Lol.

I’ll pm you once iv searched through my stash okay :+1:.

Nice one for preservation @catapult:facepunch:

Happy growing peeps’ …

Gaz

10 Likes

Nepali Temple x Mother’s Milk probably has some sublime terpenes. Do now of anyone that grew those seeds out?

4 Likes

I have this one Nepali Temple x Mother’s Milk :arrow_heading_down:

Sorry for the pic quality it’s from my iPhone.
But it’s full of resin and it’s the frostiest plant im currently growing ( out of 20+ plants.).

I had a power fault for a whole weekend and the plants ( some of them.) slightly re-vegged, so iv had this one flowering for almost ten weeks now and it’s still tossing lots of pistils etc.

I’m sure there’s others here, that are/have grown them out or still have some in their stash as a lot went out with a co-op box a couple of years ago now.

:facepunch:
Gaz

31 Likes