Mother's Milk and Nepali og run

@GMan 1 1/2" from the light.
If that

4 Likes

The bud on the back wall is gonna be footballish, the one in the shade, thatā€™s gonna be as big as my forearm and I have huge forearms.

10 Likes

It was the first thing I noticed. :wink: Looks as if youā€™re doing something right, lolā€¦ That was the second thing I noticed, ha. Is that the Ma Milk and Neapli? Nice sized buds.

4 Likes

Looks great! Must have some serious airflow over that bulb to be that close with no burnā€¦NICE!!!

3 Likes

Air cooled hoods are great, I used to do the same with a 600 hps

1 Like

Thatā€™s a 600 in there, used to do it with 1000 hps
You can literally put your hand on the glass.

3 Likes

What size fan, are you sucking or blowing (GIGGITY) the air through?

3 Likes

You will surely be missed by many.

6 Likes

I only saw two photos. stick around more ol reynard

1 Like

The fan I use is a 4" inline duct fan, there is 4" ports on my hoods, one on either end.
The fan is from Menards.
I blow air thru the hood, since I only tend a garden 6 -8 months out of the year, I like the heat blown back in for winter and I run at night.

There is also one of those turbo fans in the bottom blowing straight up at the light, that provides plenty of air and keep in mind this is 8Ā± sq ft. and 5 1/2 ft tall tent.
You find ways, no such thing as problems only solutions.

7 Likes

Really a 4"? Damn, thatā€™s good! I had to use a 400 6" in a 5x5, but like ya say you can touch the glass

2 Likes

Ah, but youā€™re not hooked up to a carbon filter though are you?

2 Likes

You are correctā€¦

2 Likes

I was wondering what kind of wizardry you had going on

1 Like

But even if there was a can on the exhaust side it wouldnā€™t make no diff might slow it down a bit.
Itā€™d still be ok.
The only resistance would be the can itā€™s a straight shot thru.
Maybe itā€™s the fans I use theyre for 4" duct runs, they throw some wind.

Most everything I do is low odor, smelliest Iā€™ve had is Ak47, that will probably change when I do some Snowhigh gear.

6 Likes

That 1000w Iā€™m borrowing has 8" ports. Iā€™m using the heat to try to keep the temps stable at least until I can figure out the best solution for heating the downstairs space. I have the light about 20 inches above but I also have 15 plants I wasnā€™t counting on, and one 600w along side to help. They love it but I need a little heat. Holding at 70-72 right now and happy to have that much atm.

4 Likes

So 11/13 today and got about an inch of snow from way early this morning

The motherā€™s milk gals are all putting on the weight, calyxes are bloating, stamens are starting to diminish.
These plants seem to be finishing a bit fast says 9 weekend.
I believe only 6 weeks in.

The Temple/Napali gals are still putting the stamens out 3/4 of an inch or so.

Iā€™ll get a better looksee tonight with the flashlight and see whatā€™s exactly happenen.
To the naked eye and I have to wear cheaters it looks as if the buds are getting a bronzing finish.

14 Likes

Donā€™t know what this was to be here but ainā€™t no more

22 Likes

@Baltimore look above

3 Likes

Yesss lawd. I snatched two. Lol. I love it bro. Are those gallon pots?

3 Likes