Mother's Milk and Nepali og run

2 gallons

4 Likes

The donkeys make it look smaller. Little balls and a grande donkey lol. I saved all the pics. They disappear on me.

Mama!

2 Likes

Those are happy girls.

3 Likes

Very nice colas on them there ladies. Nice work

2 Likes

Very nice looking carrots ya got going on there :v:

2 Likes

11/16
Napali temple has 2 basic phenos.
3 have a looser bud and a bit more leaf
Smell of lemon/lime candy of sorts with something else added in.
Lime green in color.
1 is alot more denser and is finishing faster than the other 3.
Dense and dark

Haven’t really looked at mamilk yet but there are some dandies in there.

10 Likes

11/17
I’m thinking I may need to take the big tops of the mamilks a couple weeks early, which will piss me off.
Very thick and dense.

One of the Nepali temple is turning kinda lavender and is finishing faster than the other 3.
Been giving them just water for over a week now.

7 Likes

11/19
Woke up this morning and I had 5 flowers burst of the Romulan in the mamilk tent.
Luckily they’re about done, probably whack them down this weekend, the temples are lagging behind a bit.
Pulled all males out of that tent and put somewhere else for collection purposes.

Onward and upward

12 Likes

It’s funny how they always seem to find a way to surprise you. I have some that popped in the last two days, before I expected it, but they’re safe with me upstairs and nothing is in flower now anyways. So, I’ll collect some and move on. They’re the only 3 I have going and I want to see some seedless flowers this run.

3 Likes

So this grow is about to come to a close.

Picked one of the Nepali temples to sit in the dark for a couple days the other 3 are probably a good couple weeks yet.
This particular one has started turning purple and is dense as fuck.
Actually the first purp I’ve grown.
40 plus years and no purps to my credit

There’ll be a couple mamilks following suit here directly and they are tits.

13 Likes

Awesome to hear bud. Always good to pull a nice run off. Stay elevated bro. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

It’ll be nice to have some of my own to smoke on. I was still smoking on last Mays till last night that I didn’t keep in the freezer and it’s getting to taste like zacklies.

Was fortunate to lineup a buddy and he sent me a picnic basket. 6 different strains and I’m starting to venture on that right now.

So I’ll be taking individual pics of each plant so everybody can take a looksee.
It won’t be all at once the other 3 temple X’s are gonna be a couple weeks yet.

10 Likes

Never heard that phrase before, what does it mean…bad???

Sucks when you have none of your own Bud to smoke…or thats what I have been told anyways, lol !

2 Likes

Zacklie like shit…

5 Likes

Ya it don’t happen and I was close to estimating what I need, it’s not like I didn’t have the extra at one time

1 Like

Figured it meant that.

When is your next Harvest??

1 Like

Hey man, we all run out at times, I did a few years ago. Grew so much in a big run I just stopped . Look up 1.5 years later, Im smoking dust in jars…lol…just barely made it till my 1st harvest.

3 Likes

It will be soonnnnnnnnn

2 Likes

11/21
Whacked a mamilk today, probably be a couple more days again.

6 Likes

Your work looks awesome!!! Killed it for sure!!!

2 Likes