Pic #1 are some hangers
First one is that purple temple x
Next 3 are mamilk

Pic#2
A couple mamilks that are limb bending tomorrow or the next day, whack

Pic #3
The last three temple X’s be a couple more weeks easy

6 Likes

Times just flying by its ridiculous… i swear i just paid rent a couple days ago :sob:

6 Likes

It’s like chasing the sun to find out it’s come out behind you

6 Likes

Excellent analogy hahaha its just like that

4 Likes

Courtesy of David Gilmour and Pink Floyd, Time

6 Likes

Just using Promix w/mycos and layering in a teaspoon of bone meal and some all purpose ferts.
Hitting them with pure blend once a week (bloom, grow and calmag)
No Epsom salt needed on these.
Not quite a month vedge from seed.
2 gal pots
Pretty much meat and potatoes and seems too much maybe cut back on pure blend every week maybe every other.

5 Likes

11/26
Only things not done are 3 Nepali temples but they’re coming along.

13 Likes

Ace seeds have just released some romulan.
That by description makes me think it’s gifted from a credible source but that’s speculation

5 Likes

11/27
Hey I see @OtisCampbell stopped by from Mayberry stopped in, like that handle he’s so cool.
Do we have an Ernest T Bass?

Very impressed with mother’s milk, it’s not a real high thc bud but it’s actually doing pretty damn well.
5 day cure no jar time yet, probably go right into the cold.

Have some bud shots a bit later.

7 Likes

I love the Mayberry gang! It’s still a fun show to watch on occasion. I sometimes refer to this town as “Mayberry, after they legalized pot”. A few similarities for sure. We have a few town regulars that walk the streets and are a part of the scene.

Hey the dude with the ATF lost his cut last year. He’s still running some crosses he made with it. Indican from Sinister Seeds. He’s on IG I think.

Still gotta write the dude with the MOB seeds. I need to check in with him on some stuff he sent me anyways. He sent some other crosses that may be fire, too. He has exotic tastes. I can’t wait to try his stuff. The MOB x Cocoon gave me 3 of 3 males, but I saved the pollen, or still saving it… I smoked a doobie he sent and it was fire. I’ll get a female eventually.

4 Likes

He has no straight up MOB, all he has is X’s…

4 Likes

He told me tonight he may have a few I could pass along. He’s hitting up a couple of his sources but he said people stopped messing with it around there. Not sure what that meant. He’ll let me know if he hears anything.

Jet, did you get any of his beans? I have a couple to try that sound good. Smokey Pockets had a bunch that he sent me that I’m gonna do. I lost touch with him I guess. I figure you or Islay might know where he’s hiding.

4 Likes

I talk with 'Slay, but have not heard a peep from Smokey…all the seeds I got were from 'slay.

1 Like

11/29

Right at day 61 last 3 temples

12 Likes

We’ll see how these show up, these were the tops cut some off them for drying purposes.
So not original size

17 Likes

Nice stack job on those mang!!!

6 Likes

Mmmm, fat as hell! Those are beauties.

4 Likes

12/1
This is what I woke up today with 15" or so

14 Likes