Mother's Milk and Nepali og run

Hereditary…

1 Like

I’m sure something like that

I know a leaf up again the tent will turn purple also.
Have had this but went away over time.

1 Like

It’s varegiation:

Arguably one of the most beautiful spontaneous mutations to occur in any plant, variegation occurs when some of the genes that control production of chlorophyll and other pigments do not express correctly, causing distinctive patterns of pigmented and non-pigmented sections on leaves and buds.

8 Likes

Ya know it’s been interesting being on OG, it seems it’s not the same batch of people from site to site.
They’re may be a few from CC on here but they don’t want to reveal themselves, which is cool.
So I’m getting to know a new batch of friends.

It’s been fun

7 Likes

I tried a few a while back and settled on one and now I’m liking this one even better. The last one is geting really quiet and nothing much new pops up.

Who is CC? I can’t think of who… maybe but I can’t remember the last part of the name if I’m right…

2 Likes

I’m seeing quite a difference between the 2 lights at the moment.
Reg flouros- lighter colored green, more stretchy
4 tube vho- darker green, more squaty of a plant
I believe overall healthier

5 Likes

Same dirt, same nutes only thing diff is the lights

3 Likes

I veg with T5 H.O.'s, big difference compared to regular fluro’s.
Watch your head height with them, too close you can squat them into lil dwarfs real easy. They need more height off the lil ones heads to let them come up a bit than the older fluro’s do.

Is that the Left/Right difference in pic above??

2 Likes

Yeah you can see where 1 ends and the other takes off.

2 Likes

Yeah, I start veg under T-5 HOs. They get a nice deeper green to them. They just love that light at that early age. My seedlings are growing really fast. I tried sprouting things in the spring and letting them come up without any light. Man,I never had so many problems and they never did get ready to grow until the end of summer. Now that I’m sprouting in coco and back to using the t-5s it’s amazing how well they utilize it.

You can even buy LED bars that will plug right into a T-5 outlet… I haven’t tried that yet, but you can get some cool spectrums. I use Veg and bloom together in my 4 x 4. 2 of each. I like them in the flower room with my HPS, too. I think they enhance things… no science to prove it.

3 Likes

9/21
Switched lights on the different groups.
So now vho over the plants that were under the 2 tube flouro and vice versa.
Regular flouro letting them stretch tooooo much.

Switch to flower 9/23 will induce flowering under flouros.

5 Likes

Just thought I’d throw these in here for eye candy.
Thank you @Barefrog , @Guammainian and @SamwellBB

16 Likes

great - those’ll keep you off the streets and out of trouble (or maybe in trouble !!)
enjoy, Sam

9 Likes

No pics of the goods but here’s some recognition
@GrowHard
@lefthandseeds
@DiggySoze
@Jetdro
@MomOnTheRun
And last but not least @50State

Thank you much guys and gal

15 Likes

Streets here are water ways but I get the point

6 Likes

Yo speaking of which, I’ve got a half dozen female Azad Kashmir in flower right now. Expecting to harvest right around Halloween so there should be some seeds otw before Thanksgiving.

The last batch went out irl first, so this batch is strictly for OG.

15 Likes

Thats a great selection to have to meddle through … good luck with all that fire

6 Likes

OleReynard I read the whole thread and I’m still curious. Hope you can help me out.

Which bodhi crosses are you running? He never made Nepali OG seeds, but he used the Nepali OG clone only mom in some crosses. A bunch of ppl mentioned this but you didn’t reply with what the actual cross was.

Can you please clarify and maybe show a pic of the seed packaging yours were in?

1 Like

I think they discuss this up in the earlier part of the thread:

2 Likes