Mother's Milk and Nepali og run

Thats what I’m sayin. He never clarified what the actual cross is, so I’m asking for the info and maybe a pic of the pkg.

1 Like

Any pics Diggy???

1 Like

No I have no pics of the PKG.
All my stuff goes in glass with moisture resistance beans.

I don’t even remember who these came from been sitting on them so long…
It was a full pack, after the question came up I did a bit of research and did find a nepali temple then somebody else mentioned they did find a nepali og.
I just copied the gold tag to the white label I put on my gram jars.

It’s the best I can tell you, it’s not like me to not copy something correctly. Pretty ocd bought that shit.

10 Likes

Would love some of those kashmir beans if pure still, love landraces and esp the hi hindu, Afghan, pakistani varieties

5 Likes

I’ve never used 1000w either 600w more efficient . Saying that if I wanted deeper penetration I’d think about using one, and I’m using 1.5m tent around 5ft x5ft. If I went back to Hp’s the 1000w would be perfect fit

5 Likes

Don’t know if it’s up your street but the deep line alchemy series includes a cross with artifact #1. This is supposed to be old school foul dumpster stank.
Bodhi sounded like an exited kid explaining how foul it was. His idea his I think is as compliment to road kill strains.
It’s definitely got my ears pricked up!
There are some Pakistani strains I would Grow but for me anything too black hashish is undesirable I need it to have a little more brown. We grew up on a lot of packistan black here. A lot of gold seal and red seals.
And I did used to like some of the black hash when I lived in holland the black Bombay and Nepal standing out.

4 Likes

Ace seeds do pck packistani citral kush that is supposed to be good breeding tool

2 Likes

The black with the gold iron eagle with opium veins runnin thru it?
Boy I miss them days used to buy soles of it.

5 Likes

What we had was bars stamped with I think a coin can’t remember back in early nineties for gold seal. Quality soon deplenished though, these were the days when they were they were just getting into mixing the hash. Not sure what the gold flecks in gold seal where but was good at one time and the red seal came in a translucent red plastic this was good at first. Then there was a lot of diesel, not the good type the bars started coming in barrels of diesel and were awful! Back then you could occasionally come across some decent morrocan. In squareish blocks some very blonde almost green where it was the early harvest.
After that in the south black almost disappeared in favour of soap bar, this was because criminal gangs started adulterating the product.
I actually knew an old morrocan I could get polm from for £100 an ounce and could not convince my girlfriend of time to pack in the soap bar which at the time I could get for £30 an ounce . This was because she wanted a more narcottic plant and couldn’t understand that it was chemicals and ketamine they where adding. As morrocan is mainly sativa it wasn’t what suits her. I’ve smoked full melt of what we used to call rocky black in our community. Early nineties they crossed packistani strains into the morrocan scene. I’ve had samples close to source and it’s very nice. Don’t pick it up close to source it’s not brilliant.
I’ve picked up couple of years ago what was marketed as polm but slightly mixed at the time the morrocan had resurfaced and living in a mansion near the queen. I believe his wares got doctored after they left him as I could get mid grade polm of of him. Weren’t premium but was a grade that excelled over the dry ketama products

6 Likes

My mum used to sell hash in the late seventies and early eighties. Was not the product we started getting by 1991-92 by 93-94 had become a totally adulterated product.

5 Likes

I’m Last time I remember being able to get hash was around 1974-75. Where I grew up I knew smugglers but not so much once I moved. Relationships back then were everything.

I did enjoy some sort of black hash when I first moved to Montana in ‘79. It was a brother of a best friend I went school with. He was a smuggler back where I grew up.

I moved out there after getting out of the Navy in Washington State (my last Thai stick connection). When I met up with my friends we were packing in on horses up to a cabin at 10,000 feet and a lake to stay for a few days.

He had just received a gift from India. It was a hand carved teak elephant. The belly was bored with holes where the hash went. Then it was plugged and hammered with a small jewelry hammer to make it disappear. I’ve never been that close to anyone who had all of the connections in India and Nepal since then. Cool times back then.

5 Likes

There was some manali coming in from India in the early nineties that was untouched but we were getting it from the brother of guy who smuggled it back. But by mid nineties it was hard to find anything that wasn’t soap bar where I lived.
Soap bar is supposed to be morrocan hashish, but you won’t find it in morroco, I’ve heard it occasionally pops up in France? But not sure.
I’ve read that there are samples that are 10 grams of morrocan mixed with 90 grams of all sorts, with some of the ingredients terpentine, milk powder, coffee, non thc plant matter, henna, and even ketamine among other things

4 Likes

Yeah soap bar was a trash heap.

4 Likes

Yikes!!! Holy crap, I wouldn’t want to smoke milk powder or coffee. Making their own terpene signature huh?

Too bad we couldn’t have been visionary’s back in the 70s. I should have put half of everything hash or weed related that I ever got my hands on into a frozen time capsule. People would shit there pants about the quality of certain things back then.

4 Likes

Traditional hash making techniques will never be as strong as ice extraction though

3 Likes

I am looking forward to a batch of heavily polinated herm hash. Don’t know how strong it will be. Growing conditions have been far from optimal.

4 Likes

So sexing has begun with my guess there’s 13 males out of 24 plants. I usually travel 66% female so not a great avg this time.
The males all got lanky nothing really there to look at.
2 smell like roof tar the others more like soap - Irish spring or something on that line

I think 4 of the Nepali temples are girls with 7± mamilk being female.

Cut 2 males today, 3 more are convincing me what they are, then there’s 6 that I topped topped because of structure and two that I’m gonna see what they’re all about. =13

Might not be making seed this time if I can’t find a decent male but hopefully taking clones of the girls just in case there’s something to keep.
Been a bit since I’ve cloned anything 3 years now.

Started another batch today, 2 different roms and the last of my grape ghash.

14 Likes

Wow dude. You got some sappy grass growing. What’s your preferred method of partaking? Ive been interested in GD. Either way sound good. Ghash? Is that good stuff?

5 Likes

Ghash, the nickname of 88g13hp.

By itself it’s oh so, but it seems to bring something to the party when crossed with others.
Has a wee bit of magic, it tends to improve alot that it has touched.

6 Likes

I’ve got some kickass stone bowls, I’m thinking a vaporizer of some sort is coming to be before long.
Getting tired of cleaning bowls and screens.

6 Likes