Mother's Milk and Nepali og run

I’ve got ghash X herni cross haven’t grew any out yet , thinking it should be a knock out strain considering but who knows !

3 Likes

That’s sounds good. I’m trying to find a nice Schott glass bong. They clog so fast I can’t stand it. I miss my bamboo steam roller. My neighbor has some growing. What do y’all use to smoke flower out of? Bluntsbare the only thing that keeps super sticky burning but I can’t stand smoking them anymore.

3 Likes

I started using a cheap silicone pipe. It was weird at first but I like it. I was breaking all the glass I owned. It has a metal bowl that sits inside and you can take out for cleaning. It does need cleaning often, but I realized all of that tar wasn’t going into my lungs.

For some reason the tar really clings to the silicone, under the bowl. I’ve learned to like it now, because of how much tar comes out each time I clean it. The screens dirty up faster, too, but, it costs $5 and I can drop it without worry, lol.

If you have bongs or glass, try the Resolution Gel. It’s supposed to be the shit. Never used it but when I get another bong, I will. The video makes it look super easy to use and it’s fast. peace

4 Likes

Dude you took that out a my mouth. And our local flea market we have a small head shop if you will that carries the silicone bongs. He sold me on the dishwasher safe and shatterproof. I imagine you can get a glass hitter piece to go inside of it the high temp rubber is not going to melt either way. And that’s the problems I have with the fittings around my hitter pieces they melt down. And the stems always clogged quickly.

I saw a couple nice bongs and the glass screens if you will was really cool and Abel to be cleaned quickly. It’s a bitch to keep that tar out I’m so fed up with my small glass bong because it continually clogs after one pack after another even cleaned. I just need a solution for smoking flower that’s really sticky. I’m working on some edibles with a lower quality stuff. Have a good one buddy

4 Likes

I have 3 males I’m considering at this point.
2- Napali temple smells of hot roof tar on the rub
1- mother’s milk smells on the sweet side

8 still have not sexed yet cuz they got their tops whacked off, just now starting.

As of today 8 girls confirmed, what a shitass deal.

8 Likes

Wow, sounds like my spring… This run so far is showing all females… still have 11 to sex out of 18. Different strains, too. Luck of the draw sometimes it seems.

6 Likes

10/5
Looks like 16 males total, ugh
8 girls split at 4 and 4
Kept 2 males:
One from each of the mamilk and Napali temple.

Still have 4 that aren’t sure but relatively positive, male.
These were some of the ones topped cuz of too much stretch.
So far all.thst have stretched and gotten cut have turned out male.
First to show, first to stretch.

10 Likes

At least you got 4 ladies of each and males. Not a bad deal. The ladies will have room then if you planned for more. Hope it all goes good bud. :+1:

4 Likes

I’d be more worried about smoking terpentine or ketamine though!
Could not get it through girlfriends head of time that what she was doing was more along the lines of solvent abuse.

4 Likes

Yeah if you know anything about the morrocan cannabis trade you know that unless you buy it unpressed it will normally be pressed into 100 gram bars.
Soap bar comes in 9 bars or actually there always a quarter light as they are really quarter of a kilo bars.
Can’t swear there are no morrocan farmers that don’t press this shit. But I find it highly unlikely that you would bulk up product 90% then ship across borders?

2 Likes

10/7
Napali temple male spilling spooge, tapped and plucked all busted male flowers in cup drying
Will collect for a couple more days and trash

Mamilk still nothing, I’d say about 2 days

Ended up with 2 more girls, (mamilk) (6)

4 Likes

Two more is better than 0, eh? Nice. Best vibes on the sexy time!

2 Likes

10/9
Still picking flowers off the Napali Temple
Gonna collect one more day off this guy, then whacked.

Mamilk just started opening up today moved to different spot, probably collect the same as the Napali then mamilk can go too.

Not keeping them till all out bloom don’t need that much pollen.
Just enough to keep both strains alive for the future with a few for friends.
I believe neither one is made anymore.
Later on

10 Likes

How-dee feller. Aint seen ne pics this hole thred. Wut gives? Dont b scurred. :fearful:

If yer makin beans u mite wanta show yer m + f parent selects thru all veg n flour sense they aint made no mor. Help ppl no wut theys gettin n how yer selectin. Jus sayin.

:camera:

2 Likes

They go up and come down in a couple days.
Might want to check thread more often :wink:.
As far as selection they’re all getting touched.

Not a whole lot to see as yet

2 Likes

Pics got taken down.
I like totem poles for the first run if they produce well like this then they’ll produce better when fucked wit.
There is a couple topped ones in there if ya look closely.
The males one of each, didn’t keep nuttin fruity.
Left one is Napali Temple
To the right is Mamilk

And of coarse Tag the Springer

3 Likes

Pics have been taken down.
This is how I collect pollen, these are plastic pudding cups .
I will take the opening of the cup put the flowers in it while still on the plant and hit with my tweezers.
Then I’ll pull the flower. I use a new cup everyday.
I also pull flowers that look like they’re ready to poof in the cup.

Let the flowers dry out swirl them in the cup, and pull the debris out.
Put pollen in multi contact lens containers with a spot of flour. Take one out use it up do not put back into where ya got it from.
You get like one opening then it degrades pretty quickly.
Freeze it fridge it whatever ya want to do with it.

5 Likes

Alrighty sports fans, my time is done here.
My last stint at a site was 4 years and took up alot of my time.
But now it’s time for me to go.
I’ve fulfilled any and all obligations and trades, still a couple I haven’t heard from but should be hearing from anytime.
Time for a break.
Later

17 Likes

Damn bro. Wasn’t something I said was it? lol… Winter is only getting started. That’s when I usually do the forums the most. Hope all is well with you and continues to be.

Maybe shoot me an email or something. I’d like to pick your brain maybe once we start working with the Snow High stuff. It may start this winter… If nothing else, I’ll shoot you mine in a PM and you’ll have it.

I enjoyed having you around bro. You made all the connections I missed from the past by moving constantly but I had a hell of a life! It’s nice to be able to speak with someone who was around back then and has some of the history.

Hey, don’t be a stranger and pop in now and then. Hope you have a great winter, regardless. peace and good will bro! …and thanks!

5 Likes

Got a couple decent pics of the Azad Kashmir this mornin.
They weren’t happy with me in early flower and they’re letting their discontent be heard. :grin::neutral_face::sweat: Trichome production is on point but the buds are golfballs rather than colas. It is what it is.

Gave em what will probably be their final watering this mornin and crossing my fingers. Few more weeks.

9 Likes