MOTR Does Micro

Day 21

Left side

Right side

Today is the day I planned on flipping the lights though I think they still need a few days to recover…if they were auto’s I would have no choice so I broke out the tape measure… 5" tall so I still have 2" max before I have to flip the light to allow for stretch. That is, if I don’t top them and probably won’t at this point though I could bend them to expose the lower growth… i’ll think on it on my visit to the glacier today

9 Likes

A beautiful day to take a short stroll on a glacier and a dip in a lake to get in touch with nature

Since this is a seed run and 1st micro grow with an unknown strain, I need to keep it basic and just flip them…on Sunday night/Monday morning to give another day of recovery from too much LITFA lol
What will be, will be

14 Likes

Day 22

Left side

Right side

I changed their light cycle to 13 on/12 off

10 Likes

On my radar, gonna be popping in from time to time to watch this amazing micro.

I like the cab :slight_smile:

3 Likes

definitely looking healthier after the feed adjust and ph change. :thumbsup:

I typically flipped around 2.5-3 weeks, so your right in the nice range to turn them quick.

4 Likes

I thought I updated this yesterday…must have dreamed it lol

Day 24 from seed; Day 1 since light flip

Left side

Right side

I am feeding every other day now otherwise they get weepy growing fast…#3 and 4 seem to be hungrier so
I remixed their feed water to 5grams Mega Crop, 0.6g ph down and 3ml 3%hydrogen peroxide for a ph of 6.24, 1049 ppm & 2231 ec @ 72.5F

They will also get a foliar of 1/2 tsp epsom and 1/8 tsp Pro Tekt in 1 quart water when lights go out just to cover bases

7 Likes

That is awesome. I feel an instant wave of “calm” seeing photos like that!

4 Likes

Day 25 from seed; Day 2 since light flip

Left side

Right side

Looks like the epsom/protekt foliar helped so I will be spraying them again today then see how they respond over the next week

10 Likes

Day 26 from seed; Day 3 since light flip

Left side

Right side

Plain watering day…ph’ed to 6.3 :seedling:

11 Likes

Day 27 from seed; Day 4 since light flip

Left side

Right side

11 Likes

Looking great there @MomOnTheRun !

3 Likes

I agree, look happy and healthy. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks guys! This has been a great experience so far… hand watering is still an issue for me though I think I am getting better at it. Yes, I admit I had gotten lazy with using blumats in my bigger cabinets and have been looking at a few automations I can add when I have my bigger cabinets sorted.

I wasn’t going to look until this next Thursday (day 10 from light flip) though had to sneak a peek :stuck_out_tongue:

Day 28 from seed; Day 5 since light flip

Left side

Right side

I “should” have watered them yesterday … ah well I am going to start watering everyday now until they say stop. So it will go feed (today), feed, plain water and repeat. Anyhow, I think #2 is definitely a female and #4 is definitely a male… #1 & 3 are looking to be female though I am not 100% sure yet.

While we wait, I’ll have to do a stem rubbing sniff test to see what scent they have… i’ll do this over a few days and have my daughter and her boyfriend over to see what they pick up

8 Likes

Day 29 from seed; Day 6 since light flip

Left side

Right side

9 Likes

Day 30 from seed; Day 7 since light flip

Left side

Right side

As you can see, I have 3 girls and 1 boy :stuck_out_tongue: So which girl to use for the next generation? Whelp, now for the results of the sniff test with a stem rubbing…

#1 Minty; #2 Spice/earthy, #3 Spice/pepper #4 Sweet with a hint of spice… #4 would compliment any of them really so looking at how the girls have grown, #3 is definitely out as she is just a bit more sensitive which leaves #1 and #2. So now looking at structure, #2 looks nice though has a bigger spacing between the nodes which I definitely do not want. So in the process of elimination…

I choose #1 and #4 to carry on the genetics in my home… #2 and #3 will be moved to one of my other flowering cabinets to finish their cycle :wink:

7 Likes

Then there were 2

Day 31 from seed; Day 8 since light flip

6 Likes

Day 32 from seed; Day 9 since light flip

Happy, Happy, Happy!

10 Likes

Did I miss that this was going to be a seed run? What variety is it?

Happy looking plants.

1 Like

I guess-o…the only thing that has changed from my plan is instead of doing STS on a clone, I am going to put the other 2 girls back in once the boy is gone and let them finish up in here seeing how they look like they were made for micro lol

The strain is CBD Lamb of God that I picked up from a Seeds for Deeds Facebook auction… the auction is held the last weekend of every month. The proceeds go to help with supplies to gift oil to medical patients that can’t otherwise afford it so I look and if I see something that I think I might like, i’ll pick it up from them :wink:

Anyhow, CBD Lamb of God comes from Moshiac (ACDC x Harle Tsu) x Big Farmasoothical (9# Hammer x Shark Shock CBD)…with that lineup, I couldn’t resist though could only afford the 5 pack at the time ($30) so figured I would do a seed run. If we like the strain then i’ll do a pheno hunt though if we don’t then i’ll end up giving them all away instead of just a few for those that want to try it

6 Likes

Day 33 from seed; Day 10 from light flip…Here is what I woke up to:

The boy is like, “leave me alone, its hard growing all studly” lol After a good watering with plain well water ph’ed to 6.3…

Now he is interested :joy: I love their personalities lol Now for their closeups…

Won’t be long now :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes