MOTR Does Micro

Sort of. I used the kids glue sticks(took 3) and glued the mylar emergency blanket to a piece of cardboard cut to size then cut off the excess. Once all the panels were done, I taped them together inside of the cabinet… makes it totally replaceable any time for any reason :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Day 51 from seed: Day 28 from light flip

9 Likes

Day 52 from seed: Day 29 from light flip

8 Likes

Day 53 from seed: Day 30 from light flip

10 Likes

Day 54 from seed: Day 31 from light flip

9 Likes

@MomOnTheRun Good luck with the micro grow looks like you have done plenty of research.

That looks like a great stealth grow. Hopefully you get some nice keepers.

Are you searching for high cbd plants? Or are you after a more 1:1 split?

1 Like

Thank you. Mr Sparkle laid the road map quite well for me :wink:

We have been trying out different ones…so far we love CBD Critical Mass which is a 1:1. I think this one is a 10:1 though I am not quite sure…was just intrigued with the background so had to try it out…if we like it then i’ll do a pheno run in the spring to find keepers with the new seeds

3 Likes

Day 55 from seed: Day 32 from light flip

#3 is going to get bent tonight…thought she was done stretching though guess not. I am going to do Fuel’s technique of squeezing both sides of the stem nearest to a node then bend her over with a tie down like her sisters*

8 Likes

pinch, flop and tie her down, best is to pinch the stem for a good inch+ as it will make your radius more gentle

5 Likes

Good advice, but I am usually heavy handed and things still work out OK. I’ve snapped stems and they recover. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Bend em’ shape em’ any way you want them! Very impressive @MomOnTheRun

3 Likes

This was how I was taught to do it though pinching/squeezing from both sides before pulling down does make sense too…now that I have done it, I am not seeing a difference yet

3 Likes

Day 56 from seed: Day 33 from light flip

8 Likes

Let me overgrow my seedlings a bit the next three weeks, and i will dedicate a documented post on it ;o)

5 Likes

That would be great! I like visuals :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Day 58 from seed: Day 35 from light flip

9 Likes

Day 59 from seed: Day 36 from light flip

14 Likes

Most impressive :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Had my 1st snafu with this grow…

Just a little top heavy and gave a new look to #1 now that she is back upright…

Close ups…

Guess I am going to have to figure out how to tether them down so they don’t all fall over again…I am thinking of mini binder clips and pipe cleaners though open to suggestions

10 Likes

i sometimes have to prop my plants against walls or other plants to prevent them from toppling… so do whatever you have too to keep them up :wink:

3 Likes