MOTR grows with OniTenshu

They are fine as they are pointing towards the edge of the pot rather than overlapping each others stems and will be topped after showing sex if you still want to play around with cloning which is why its important to keep pulling the top leaf sets down…if not then just leave them be an don’t worry about exposing the bottom nodes to let them grow upward. I will be making f2’s of these so no biggie, you’ll get to play with them again :wink:

Nice

5 Likes

Mid week update on my plants…

Lucky 7’s…I could pull their top nodes down again though I like how they are set at the moment

Lucky Charms…it appears the anchor got away from me though really and truly, the upright portion is buried from the repot otherwise it too, would for a “7” or upside down “L”

Clones

Lucky Charms F3’s…these spent the 1st 4 wks of their life under 12/12 lighting in the microcabinet - not a single one is showing sex so into a 2qt pot they went into on Sunday and today, did their initial lst work…

Before

This little one is a bit harder to lst though still doable

It gets tied down right where the gap is

As you can see, the node just above the pipe cleaner is covered which is perfectly fine as those 2 nodes will eventually be removed anyway as the one on the bottom will have to twist around the stem to grow upward again…we don’t want the plant to work that hard so for now its deprived from light. The anchor point can be tightened up a bit to keep the base of the stem upright though its ok for now

Everyone gets this treatment

Their anchor is doing its job by keeping the main stem in place

24 hrs later and time for another adjustment

Almost making a “7” or upside down “L” so the anchor point (bottom pipe cleaner) gets tightened and the top gets pulled down again to completely form the shape

Much better! Though see that top leaf? It wants to cover the bottom nodes and will once it gets a little bigger though for now its serving as a pull down point keeping the pipe cleaner in place…any of the leaves pointing up and down instead of on the sides of the stem can be covered and/or removed so every other node is kept

The rest look more like this…

No way for the light to get to the bottom nodes and I don’t want to spend time tucking it out of the way so off it goes

All done

Now these are pretty much set so will get lots of LIFTA until another node or 2 grows in at the top and the lower nodes play catch up a bit

6 Likes

Looking great! I can’t believe it’s already been 2 months since the Lucky’s started.

I’ll be honest that I’m most excited about Zelda though. She got really thirsty and drank all the water I gave her the other day. Tulip drank so fast she drooped by lights off.

More than anything though I just want to watch them all start flower and bulk up. It couldn’t come sooner as I’ll need that bud before too long. I had to use my tincture and soaked sugar cubes with the last cannabinoids I have left to use and made some caramel with it. It cane out perfectly and strong. I didn’t make it heavily concentrated as I enjoy caramel and I wouldn’t be able to function if I couldn’t have a spoonful for pain. For nerve pain I have to do a lot more or combine it with a spoonful of ghost pepper Sriracha and 800mg ibuprofen on top of the spoonful of caramel.

As a bonus I found out I really like the sweet heat of my Sriracha and my caramel together. The intense euphoria the combo produces keeps my mind off my legs, back, shoulder, and ribs. It appears it took 2 hours to fully take effect, but bonus is it’s a 2 stage thanks to the MCT oil and coconut oil I added to the recipe. I’ll stop ranting now. I started this post in pain and now I’m finally comfortable for the first time in 3 days.

3 Likes

Was I supposed to give them only 12 hours light today or was I supposed to do what I did and flip them to 12/12 starting with tonight? I’ve been running around so much I didn’t catch that until just now as I went to double-check my homework :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks…it does pay off in the end :wink:

Just about…on day 43 since yours sprouted; day 49 - 53 for all of mine except the Charms F3’s…they are on day 29

Of course, you have been growing her the longest…kinda hard not to get attached :wink:

I hear ya…its going to seem like a long 8-10 wks though this harvest should give you plenty for a bit to get ya between grows. If you were local… ((sigh))

That does sound yummy…I am due to make caramels again :thinking: maybe i’ll get adventurous and try it though idk I am not big on hot

Either/or…close enough :wink: The important thing is to open your Lucky’s up so the bottom nodes will grow and produce some bud for ya

3 Likes

Once I can get more oil it’ll definitely let me stretch my bud to the next harvest. Murphy’s law funds a way to hurt me on average right after I start a tbreak, so hopefully I can avoid it this time.

As I ran out of oil last week I was acting stupid and fell hard enough to bruise both legs almost entirely, dislocate a rib or 2, pinch the nerve along my shoulder blade, and knock loose something in my throat. If I didn’t know better I’d say I got in a fight LoL :joy: I’m just a clutz and missed a jump badly.

Wish me luck that I can get those ribs back in place soon. Everything else is pretty normal for me every other week or month. upside to it is smoking isn’t possible while I can’t breathe in deep without a stabbing pain in my back when the ribs won’t expand with the rest properly. I’m not coughing up blood, so o shouldn’t really be complaining, but still I’d like to wake up tomorrow and not need this makeshift edible to get rid of pain.

Fermented Ghost Pepper Sriracha mixed with Cannabis Caramel on a tortilla

I’ll be honest I don’t really enjoy the burn either, but the euphoria and freedom from nerve pain make it worth it every time i feel the white hot burn. I will say when I mixed it with the caramel it became something similar to a cinnamon sugar tortilla with heat. It built up the whole time I was eating. The only time the heat was so hot it drowned out taste was after I finished eating and washed it down.

I have no idea the strength of the caramel. It was a 2nd wash off an ounce of chafe/shake I was asked to make a edible with mixed with the small amount still in the buds I didn’t bother to strain after. I guess it’s about ⅛ original wash and ⅞ 2nd wash. The sugar cubes soaked in it felt Similar to 30-50mg THC. The CBD content idk, but it’s a decent amount I can feel as I’m not fully impaired even with very high doses. The caramel feels stronger, so it wasn’t fully naturally decarbed like they told me they got it to. I tested it myself with some of it and MCT oil direct in my mouth to see and I got a good edible high off that. Still it wasn’t fully decarbed I can tell as the difference between the sugar cubes and the caramel is Stark.

I’d feel bad for giving them less than they expected, but I made the gummies for them well and they loved it even more than they thought they would, so I took the 2nd wash and the leftover 1st wash for myself.

2 Likes

Ouch! Sounds like an xray and a chest binding wouldn’t hurt

Interesting…I am not that adventurous. Some caramel on a square of dark chocolate and a drop of sriracha is more what I was thinking :stuck_out_tongue:

Old Hippy’s Law of Cannabis Potency gets me in the ballpark of what I am after whether it be a small 10-15mg morning dose, 20-25mg evening dose, 50mg insomnia dose or 150-200mg for topicals

2 Likes

The percentage of the 28g there is unknown. It was saved up from many jars over 2 years of being a plug, so they have plenty more to have me make them more edibles. All I Know is they they grab 20% THC on average. Occasionally a CBD strain finds it’s way into their stock too. The lowest that I’ve ever smoked off their supply was a 15% and that made up for it with the terps and stable profile that killed pain without killing a high. GG4 was in it too along with some haze varieties too. I have to judge potency the guinea pig way unless I can get him to remember how each smoke was. He rarely smokes Bud though.:sweat_smile:

I usually use my mother to test potency in the low end. If I want to know how well I decarbed I just give her a drop or 2 of the caramel and if she gets high I managed a proper decarb. If she needs more than that I needed to hear longer. She has a negative tolerance to cannabis. Lucky jerk😅 I wish I could feel a edible with just nanograms of thc that hemp beats LoL. How did she manage that? I’m jealous of that. If I had that low a tolerance I’d still be smoking Sadie today over 6 months later.

3 Likes

Growth has started to pickup again. I can see some mild stretching too. I didn’t get to add the pictures I took after noon, so I’ll add them here too.

The cutting has perked up too. The clover are hardening off the cutting to regular humidity for me LoL. The cutting is growing slowly, but I’m making it focus on it’s roots mainly for now. It’ll be fine once it gets used to a 40% average. It’ll be interesting to see a top growing from near soil level. The stretch should take care of the distance issue though.

And the most recent pics

4 Likes

For the foliar I should do it at lights off correct? I’ve been doing it at light off when it’s time only in case I would magnify or burn them in the light.

Since it’s Friday now I figured I’d ask since when I wake up it’ll be the beginning of their Friday/day.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say stretching as that won’t happen until maturity (sex shown then alternating branches) though definitely growing fighting against your loose tethers and winning…imho, for lst to work properly, you must be in command and show the plants whose boss when they are growing vigorously like this… unless you want more than 1 solid bud from potentially 1 girl, you need to train them like I showed you as after showing sex in the next week to 10 days, you’ll get 1 maybe 2 nodes at best when you can have 3-4. The only way to do this at light flip is to change the dominance from the top to the lower nodes by having them compete and even then its pretty limited as they do their thing…your other option is to remove them from the tent to veg 2-3 weeks longer after the males are eliminated. Either way, they are still looking good with the runt looking to be catching up.

Keep in mind this is practice and not your main crop like Zelda and Tulip is. We have just given them time to grow and work through their issues…yes, I am still following just not commenting as this is the focus. Speaking of, the discoloration your seeing on Tulip is her telling you she wants more magnesium…an epsom foliar will help her through the transition and perhaps a balanced calmag drench once she starts stretching in ~7-10 days

Imho, that cutting had potential though is pretty much dead…older growth is expected to wither to force roots though once new growth turns, that’s all she wrote and just a matter of time before she is just a twig in soil. You may be able to turn her around though not likely.

You have until 4/17 to safely take a couple clones and try again…if you do, do not treat it like a plant until the roots are visible and not a root bud. To see what I am talking about, this cutting is almost ready for soil and will be treated like a seedling for a week to give time for the roots to take hold otherwise it’ll wither and die

Yup! Now their light is flipped you can do it within an hour of lights off or coming on - skip it if you miss either 1 hr window as you don’t want to interrupt their dark hours unless its a must do and it really isn’t, just an enhancer to give them what the soil isn’t at the moment and they’ll do just fine without it

3 Likes

I’ll have to get some clips or something as I don’t have enough height in the pot lip to get it properly. Also they’ll bruise and cut the stem ime with pipe cleaners pulled tight. I’ve killed test plants with those. Decapitated them once they pulled on it hard enough. They were too young to be topped and died with no leaves.

My hands get really unsteady and I nearly fall over working on them TBH. Getting myself able to see 12" off the floor is both painful and I regularly almost fall on my entire grow. I have to move them out of the tent for the next training or I’m sure I won’t catch myself before I crush all of them. Even Zelda and Tulip are too low to the ground to work on. It’s mostly bending my torso. If my back isn’t in a good posture I get faint and nearly pass out. I’ve had scans and tests. MRI and x-ray see nothing wrong with my back. Despite that I barely have any grip left in my hands and I can’t lift my legs above my hip level anymore. That includes crouching down with my knees lined up with my shoulders. I always fall over after 2 minutes tops.

I’m not complaining or saying I won’t do anything. Just making note of my reason why I haven’t trained well really. I tried, but when I got close I almost passed out. I try to have someone here if I’m training the plants.

On a more positive note I’m almost fully recovered from the incident last week. My throat has gone back in place, my shoulder blade nerves healed, my bruised legs don’t hurt anymore, and my ribs are trying to relocate themselves and I can breathe deep with only tense muscles and a feeling like I was punched instead of stabbed when I breathe in.

I don’t care about pity TBH. I mentioned them to explain why I take time to get things done. I just don’t trust myself not to fall on the plants and crush them. It nearly happens when I’m not lifting anything now and just bend over. Once I figure out a workaround I’ll get my methods tweaked to not avoid tasks for fear of pain or losing 4 months of work when I could have just Changed my methods.

After typing all that I thought to just let them deal with it and take them out of the tent when I have to train them. I have a dresser right in front of the tent and I think I’ll place them on that to get training tweaked. I have to get something to get the pipe cleaners more grip. They just slide down the stem though and find themselves in those spots. I gave up on getting the 7 TBH. Every time I tried to get a grip on the middle of the stem or anywhere above soil level they found their way to the base each time tension happened. I’d move it up and tighten the cleaner and it scraped the stem on it’s way down. I stopped adjustments on the cleaners after that before I killed them. They were just way too small to train effectively like that.

I’ll try to get them trained like you’re asking, but they don’t want to be trained like that and I’d rather not slice them in half. With them still not perfectly rooted they also tend to move around the soil pulling out of the soil slowly with any more tension. Actually the one that grew the helpers I’m shocked is alive and well :sweat_smile: it’s rootless. When I pulled the helpers I noticed it lost it’s Taproot somehow. I found the end of it’s stem. Just hair like roots at best from that point down. I don’t know what’s happening there. She’s the biggest plant and has no Taproot or at least the original Taproot got severed.

3 Likes

Your the 1st person that I have heard of this happening with pipe cleaners though like you said probably too young

I really didn’t think it would be this big of a challenge for you

We all have limitations :wink:

Thats ok. Next time just tell me your not comfortable training when they are this small as sometimes I need a reminder getting complacent as to me its a really easy and effective method…i’ll make a note of it that they need to be bigger for the next attempt with Botafumieros

Don’t worry about any further training with them :wink:
If they are coming out of the soil while your pulling the top down, the anchor isn’t doing its job or your being too aggressive pulling them to the side instead of down or a combination of the 2…it should be just a little tension for the plant to fight against as it tries to maintain dominance at the top. I thought the more detailed pictures would help

Huh?

3 Likes

I can’t explain it well, but the stem on one of them is curled like a J and has no Taproot coming out of the end of the stem that’s clearly visible last I saw it. It had small hairlike roots all around the spot, but it didn’t have the original Taproot anymore and I’m confused why it’s even alive TBH. I’ll take pictures in a bit. I just went for a walk in the woods and need to make sure no stragglers hitched a ride like the 2 deer ticks I just found before I go back in my tent.

4 Likes

Great news on the Lucky’s rooting at least. When I had originally trained them they were poorly rooted. now they’ve spread out multiple thick roots from each stem. The one that was severed from it’s Taproot is the one doing the best now and it’s now sporting 2 roots at least that are as thick as it’s stem is.

I’ll see if I can’t get the picture I had taken of it out of storage. I still don’t know how to explain how it’s alive now. I mentioned my heavy hand on that one back when I had transplanted it. I’ve been making sure to grab any loose soul and put it over her stem as much as I can.

The cutting isn’t actually that bad as nasty as it looks. It’s still growing out of it’s top. I most likely killed it anyways, so I snipped off the dead leaves and left it’s top as is. It’ll die or it’ll live. I never really expected it to even root in soil, so not the worst😅 though those penicillin looking spots worry me

And on another odd note I found a chunk of bone in Tulip’s soil as I was checking the tent and taking pictures. I don’t even have an explanation on this one. It’s solid bone too. I can’t break it and I tried with 2 pairs of pliers.

2 Likes

Oh I see, those are the anchor roots…had me worried for a minute that the feeder and water roots were above the soil. You just pulled to hard bending the stem to soil level instead of just above it to make the “7” shape - no biggie :wink:

Must have been just the picture as this set looks ok…more lime colored than the bright yellow of death. She may just do something for ya yet. Just like with the Lucky’s, back off the water a bit to force any formed roots to go searching…once they find a supply, she should start growing again

That’s kinda weird though not unheard of to find a few pieces here and there of an added amendment with bagged soil as machines as handy as they are, can only do so much

2 Likes

Ok awesome :blush: I removed her dome as the clover last night told it to fuck off as it was in their way. They’ve been gradually lifting it little by little giving it more fresh air and allowing it to get used to the 35% I’ve seen the last couple days in there. The Average has evened out and any time I go in there now or look in the window to check on them I see the humidity is about 35-37% the only time it gets higher is right after watering and for that day/night. The next day I see the average Rh until they need water is 35% and once I see 26% it’s time to water. So far that’s the pattern in the tent. Same for Tulip and Zelda. The tent has overall evened out across the board.

I’ve been thinking of mulch next grow to keep the soil healthy next time. The way it dries out in my environment isn’t good imo. I spent months banging my head against a wall trying to find out what’s wrong with my tent. I still don’t know why it’s so hard to get the environment stable at all. The soil alone is extremely annoying and after this grow it’s all getting dumped in the bin outside I’ll be growing potatoes in. After I get a job I’ll work on amending that soil at a later date.

For now I’m just happy that it’s in the range I want it in this stage. It could be better, but if it’s holding at the range I want I’ll take it. I’ve been having too many panic attacks lately. I’ve been shutting down and staring at nothing for hours lately.

As for the difficulty in gardening it’s more about bending over that’s my problem. I have no balance in my legs at all. If I lean over all my weight is above my legs and I fall over with no way to lean back in time as my whole back locks up when I panic. It’s Happening much more frequently than it ever has, so if I don’t trust that I can bend over that day I’ll do the bare minimum or try to lay down and tend to the garden.

Apparently I down play how bad my back is as it impedes my quality of life and makes me have to compromise on everything now. 20lbs is enough to cause a burning stabbing pain in my middle back and I’m lifting with my legs.

I had hurt my back in 2016 and 2017. The reason I had started growing in secret originally was because I was crippled at that time. I’m still in recovery, but I’m stubborn and won’t let myself rest for a half a year laying down. Then again laying down and sitting down for extended times hurts too.

Seriously FML :zombie:‍♂
I want the feeling that cannabis used to give me in 2013 back. When all the issues I brought up first showed up were even worse than now. I couldn’t even get out of bed back then without help. I could actually hear my spine grinding on itself, so I’d just not move of course.

I try not to go into detail about it because I just sound like I’m whining. At least that’s what those around me used to like to say. Then those same people no longer say that after seeing my back last year. :sweat_smile: It’s warped badly. Even standing up straight it’s bulging out. In the sciatic region it has a apple sized lump of spinal column that won’t move at all. Plenty of pain, but no muscle control or movement even with force applied.

I’ve had a bad back since I was 10. All the same pains as growing pains really.

My lower back slips a disc or something regularly as the coccyx is off center too often. I’ll pop my lowest column I can manage and I usually feel my legs again.

When I say something about my back I try not to go into details. As you can see here it’s a lot to deal with and on average I’m just trying to find a way to walk without pain. I’ve been out and moving despite it all in hopes that the constant moving will help my back alignment. So far it’s helped my sciatic region. Now once the leftover high from all the caramel I had yesterday afternoon wears off I’ll be able to see how bad it is off my meds. For the last year I’ve been afraid to take a proper tbreak. The last one I took after a week I couldn’t stand still anymore without nearly fainting after 5 minutes.

I’m learning that I have crippling anxiety also, so that doesn’t help me. I get asked where all my energy comes from all the time. The answer is panicking. Lots of panic attacks. The only thing that makes it tolerable is cannabis. Well Valium too, but I felt an instant dependency on it after the first time taking it. I asked my mother and it’s the same way with her too. She also gets the I can’t live without this and I need this to function thought after taking it.

I’ve already walled the post, so I’ll cut it short here. I’ve been complaining too much.

3 Likes

Yeah it takes time for an artificial environment to be consistent as well as learning how the environment acts with minimal tweaks whether it be adjusting lights, watering etc…your getting there :wink:

Lots of things can be used as mulch other than clover… grass, leaves, straw, cereal grains (catgrass), nasturtium, peas, leaf lettuce etc. something you’ll have to experiment with in your environment. In fact, next grow we’ll be working with a much larger volume of soil so I want you to gather leaves and straw as that will be the foundational cover with edible crops growing with the cannabis plant…we’ll get to all that when we get closer to it :wink:

Sounds like you could do well with Proper Body Mechanics…just like with the soil, environment and plants, it takes time with little adjustments that make a big impact.

You also do not want to let your back go stiff as that is the most painful…used to be the recommendation though dr’s have found that controlled movement in cycles really is the best to promote healing as well as, hot/cold cycles. You’ll justhave to find what rest/movement cycle works best for you…for me its 30-45 minutes when I have a herniated disk with sciatica involvement with 3-4 hr baths stretching the back and legs in different positions to loosen up while letting the hot water get cold before warming it again

Panic attacks are pretty normal when anxiety is allowed to get out of control. Think of anxiety as your body’s early warning system for fight/flight…its an instinctual emotion. Sometimes it makes sense though other times it seems to come out of the blue either way your body is telling you something is wrong so it goes into high alert mode for survival - excellent adaptation way back in the caveman days, not so much in today’s world. Its up to you to figure out what is triggering it and remove the trigger or yourself from the situation and calm yourself with Self Soothing Techniques…ignoring it often results into a full blown panic attack

Anyway, I am glad you are getting out more and letting loose :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah I think the walking around has been helping. Now it takes me an hour and a half to walk 5 miles. Almost back to my 5mph average walking speed. Currently at 3mph. I’ve always walked faster, so 3mph is my speed when I’m tired or in pain. People think I’m running. I just have really long legs and momentum is a thing.

I had actually made that caramel because I couldn’t move at all. Let alone with help. I’m still healing, but in about a week my ribs will be better.

I’d go to the hospital or doctor, but I tried that in 2017. All it got me was 1500 in debt and more questions about why I’m in this much pain. All I can guess is that I’m prone to severely pinched nerves. Nothing on x-ray and nothing on MRI.

The only things I’ve been doing is constantly stretching any time it feels like a bone is shifting.

What sucks most of all is I don’t have hot water. I miss baths. When I shower I spend 30-40 minutes just letting the water hit my neck and back. Same water temperature as a bath as if my skin isn’t hot my muscles won’t relax. 120f minimum or I feel cold, but then again next door they keep the house at 60-64f. I need it steaming or I get goosebumps basically.

Surprise! I was lied to when I was offered help again on that. 6 years without a water heater and no way to purchase one with what I earn when I do work. I’m not letting it make me angry, but once I can afford to move I’m out. No floor insulation, poor wall insulation, frames have cracked and allow a breeze to flow through, there is a straight up hole in the ventilation in the kitchen I can clearly see the backyard through, my pantry closet and living room closet are back to back and neither is sealed from outside air, and the bathroom vent doesn’t work at all. If I close the bathroom door it gets so cold in there I can use it as a fridge. :sweat_smile: 40f average in there.

Honestly I only live here because I have no other choice currently. I have no car, no license, and no way to get either when I do get income as minimum wage isn’t enough to feed me. I eat thanks to the fact that I’m not afraid of expired food. If it’s not smelling or tasting bad it’s still edible imo. I very rarely eat anything fresh anymore. TBH at this point I have to get myself some help there as I’m desperately trying to get out of this place. I just can’t realistically expect to earn enough to get out if I can’t get a car and that’s my catch 22. I can’t earn enough to save anything and if I can’t save anything I can’t get a car to get a better paying job. Plus I have the ability to do one job on average. 8 hours a day every day is nearly all my entire day.

Next job venture I’m going for 20 hours a week while my body gets used to working instead of trying to dive straight into a 40 hours a week job that wears my body down just because I’m expected to work that hard. I’m dealing with the issues of doing what’s expected of me even now. I put my everything into my work. Even if it hurts me. I don’t have control over that. OCD is ruthless. I have to do my job properly and to code or I freak TF out. Being lazy at work is my biggest pet peeve. Especially when those people get constant promotions and all the hours they want while the person they make pick up the slack gets less and less hours while the workload increases and no promotion or increase in hours allowed. I trained so many people to take my job from me, so that I could get a different position there. They just decided they didn’t fit there when I made sure they knew how to do their job and promote them to a higher position that’s not the default associate title. The only thing that makes me feel better is all the shit that manager went through after I left. Scandals and stress made him quit. LoL the fact that he’s not arrested is baffling :sweat_smile: he slept with one of the 16yo girls working for him there. He’s married with kids too. Shameful too as his daughter is best friends with her too​:sweat_smile: one of my friends had his wife as a teacher and apparently never heard about that​:rofl: they did well at covering that up LoL, but that kind of drama leaves a good memory of it. I’ll never let him live that down. Yes I’m spiteful and IDC about it. They sent me home instead of having me fill out a workman’s compensation for when I got hurt in 2016. The next day I had to call out because I couldn’t move that day at all. Not just too painful, but I actually wasn’t able to move my legs at all. Luckily I had a lot of oil and weed at that time, so I smoked myself up on the stuff I wasn’t supposed to be touching to try and move without crawling. Still paying my guy back for that now. He’s been more than patient with me. It actually feels like he prefers to have me indebted to him. They get all the edibles they wants at a crazy low price as long as they provide the weed to make it. They have too much shake as dealers usually do, so after 2 years of saving it up they finally are having me make them massive batches to chip away at the debt at their pace.

I’m sure part of my anxiety comes from both debts I have now. I have no way to pay it back without doing something illegal and thanks to being in Mass I can tell Lahey to fuck off with the 1000 for getting an MRI. I told them if it was expensive I wouldn’t do it and they apparently don’t understand basic English.

Okay I need to have some caramel. I just saw that wall after posting and I’m having another attack RN :confounded:

I regularly zen breathe since I was 14 and found out it helps keep me generally calm and not freaking out. I have GAD btw. There is no real reason why I have attacks and I eventually started to try and ignore them and function. Lately I’m doing nothing, but screwing up nearly everything I do, so I’m going to have to see what I can do about that.

1 Like