MOTR grows with OniTenshu

Okay finished with the foliar feeding and now they can sleep. Picture is from 15 minutes before lights off.

What’s in that foliar feed? It smells like fermented tomatoes and fish fertilizer. I can definitely smell something metallic in it. Iron maybe? Otherwise it’s copper as it has the smell of blood.

Liquid fish, fulvic acid and molasses giving 1% nitrogen, 4% phosphorus, 0.5% potassium and 2% calcium. Yeah, it doesn’t smell very nice though plants love it and I love it because it gives balanced reproductive energy which helps give a boost to maturing, branching and flower set

2 Likes

I didn’t say it smelled bad😅 I’m odd and like the smell of fermented foods, so just like with bone meal it smells like food to me. Tomatoes imo taste best even if the texture is off once they begin to ferment and wrinkle the skin like a raisin, but before they dry.

When I eat if I don’t feel something in my Temples I’m not eating it right. Nearly everything gets me a physical high in my Temples. Regular tomatoes just give me a smile and sense of euphoria, but even if I hate the texture I prefer tomatoes that are just in the verge of turning. The flavor and how I feel after are the only reason I do that.

I’m being told that that’s not normal though :joy:
I guess I’m not supposed to be feeling different after I eat outside of some blood pressure changes. ah well. My brain apparently wants me in a good mood desperately or I’m a lucky fuck with that at least.

My mother gave me some maca root powder. Aside from the libido part it supposedly helps healing and stamina. With any luck it’ll help my ribs :sweat_smile: they say it helps stress too, so fuck it I’ll give it a shot. Worst case I find out I don’t like it LoL :joy: it smells like peanuts and dried fruit.

2 Likes

Maybe we should give him the cbd strain to grow out @MomOnTheRun

My boyfriend bought some of that Maca root powder. No noticeable change in libido, but he doesn’t need much help there anyway. It did taste like complete crap though. Neither one of us could handle it. lol We like those crazy joints, the ones dipped in kief etc… Can’t remember what they are called, for sexy time. Pretty gnarly indica though, I can’t smoke any and leave the house though, I’ll get paranoid.

3 Likes

Moon Rock joints! Yes! That was driving me crazy. On the tip of my tongue. Yeah, those. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

While the libido boost is useful during stressful times in general I don’t need it either. I wanted to try it for the supposed healing properties. The one I’m trying is gelatinized.

Honestly it just tastes like most nut powder does. Earthy, nutty, and sweet. I like dried fruit of nearly all types though and enjoy what’s normally a bad taste for others. Probably due to my love of fermented foods. Not my fault that they contain more nutrient concentration and my body knows it and craves it. My whole like I’ve done nothing but listen to my body and what it’s telling me. If only I could do that for my mind. Though I’d be too much like a monk. Not bad, but I enjoy meat.

I will say maca has already started helping my anxiety. I nearly passed out earlier from the almost pudding I made from coconut oil, MCT oil, maca, my pudding like caramel, ghost pepper Sriracha, and peanut butter. I wasn’t taking chances after I reread my earlier post. Funny enough it’s not too spicy. Pretty mild actually. I added 2x the usual amount of Sriracha too.

Currently that combo seems to be a favorite of mine. The peanut butter helps bind everything together and the maca completely evened out the taste entirely after I added some tart cherry juice to get the dry pockets saturated.

4 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking the CBD Critical Mass since its a 1:1 hybrid…perhaps when we do Botafumieros on the next run

4 Likes

I’d be interested in trying it for sure. CBD and I have a sorted history though. It helps some days and others is like a placebo.

I stopped taking CBD isolate when it took nearly an entire gram of it at once to help me at all.

I Just want my tolerance from 2013 back​:sweat_smile: I could stretch can gram of bud over a week on average. My bowl I showed here before was the very bowl too. I’d smoke it and finish the thing after a few days of nursing it. Fond memories of being a lightweight :rofl:

2 Likes

Cool. I’ll make a note of it :wink:

CBD is hit/miss for many though I like to keep some on hand for when I consume too much of a powerful sativa…slows the effects down a lot for me. We weren’t too keen on the 20:1 Lamb of God though the CBD Critical Mass is being missed so I have to run it anyhow, may as well do a seed run :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

On the note of seeds I should work on making some before I run out. Once I get a job I’ll buy some seeds I want to make a line from. After tomorrow if I don’t hear back from the job it’s follow-up time. When I grab seeds though I’m working from landrace as my best smokes have been landrace when my tolerance was at it’s highest points. Occasionally I get something similar off a strain here and there, but outside of my favorites I haven’t found many.

Well the maca works too well. She didn’t bark or whine to get back inside, so I completely forgot Daisey out in the backyard in the rain for 2 hours :sweat_smile: I feel terrible, but she got a much needed shower. She was all happy when I let her back inside. I’d be too if i was soaking wet and cold outside for 2 hours in the pouring rain. :confounded:

2 Likes

Lets get you growing consistently 1st. I have a lot of different strains that will be great to practice with and get you by then when you have a decent stockpile in a run or 2, we’ll work on seeding some…nothing more heartbreaking like a complete run and the seeds aren’t viable, mushroom-y etc

Oh no! I suppose it could be worse - bet she was very happy to be back inside. Next time, set a timer :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Mushroomy seeds? I’m trying to picture it and the only thing I can imagine are toadstool shaped seeds.

3 Likes

Either way I have plenty left for now. I had meant after I learned to grow properly. I saw those seeds I got off Sadie. They look like raisins. If they are viable cool. If not I won’t cry over it. It made me realize that seed runs need different care than bud runs. Different npk needs like every stage or I’m just thinking too deep about it. Regardless I’ll work on seeds once I can get a plant to grow without significant issues.

2 Likes

Pretty much. I knew better than to do a seed run before I had my micro cabinet figured out though decided what the hell. Well this is why its a bad idea…

and these here were the “best” of the lot

4 Likes

Yeah that pretty much confirmed my suspicions about seed runs. As much as I’d like to it’s best I wait until I can care for a plant and not stunt it by accident reliably from ignorance.

I’d grow vanilla if I didn’t know if kill that plant in a heartbeat :sweat_smile:
I miss my rubber tree actually. I took care I’d that thing and nurtured it from a tuna can until it’s final pot was the 8" taper. Sadly it died from being root bound in that pot after a year of shedding leaves. It was a low light condition plant it’s whole life. Before it gave up it actually had a lot of leaves and was very bushy. In the end it just had it’s top left and I fell on it crushing it to death
Actually the composted roots went in my first soil mix.

2 Likes

A little…I let the soil do the work for me so once I get on stride there is nothing to really think about its just a matter of doing it or not

Yeah, we want pregnant momma’s to be the healthiest as can be as everything she has to offer (along with the male) is passed onto the offspring…she can’t do that very well if over/under watered, nute issues etc. :wink:

2 Likes

I see it like that with pregnant women in general. If you’re unhealthy the kid won’t exactly end up a healthy baby.
Likewise if you’re healthy so will the baby. It doesn’t mean eat like a health nut, but just don’t make yourself sick.

While it’s severely over generalized my mother drilled that into my brain as a kid. At the time my sister wasn’t pregnant yet and I had been given the proper non awkward talk version that’s actually useful to know. Lol my mom waited until I was 12 to teach me and I had learned the basics myself at 5🤣 I’m a super nerd and I crave knowledge. Regardless of what it is. New information is important to learn daily. That practice has kept my memory stable and I’ve kept it up since I started to recover my failing memory.

This isn’t black maca, but it’s helping my memory too RN as that was a lost memory that just came back :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well that maca definitely affected my mind😅 I haven’t had that easy a time remembering something in years.

The Lucky’s have enough height to adjust and retrain today like planned.

3 Likes

Lucky’s have been tied down more and pot rotated.

Did you say to prune off ground level or risk of ground level leaves?

3 Likes

I thought we were going to forget doing lst on them though thats ok practice, practice, practice :wink: They do look to have a better pull down… a note for next time, place the anchor tie a bit higher up

Tomorrow, pull off the yellow bottom leaves on the 2 as they are no longer contributing, any touching/pointing towards the soil to prevent disease and the 1-2 leaves on each that are pointing up as they are shading lower growth. From here, its keeping that top node down with minor adjustments if/when needed so the lower nodes can compete for dominance :wink:

4 Likes